PDA

View Full Version : 2015 ALL-STAR Game help

The Mechanic#10
08-06-2014, 08:13 PM
I thought this would be good thread on people sharing tips on what tickets to get like a week pass or just the game or home run derby,
or any other info that would help out of towners like myself on ideas of I would do this or this! thx and yes I know its way early

Big Red Smokey
08-06-2014, 08:27 PM
I know that face value tickets for the HRD in Minny this year were $186.

ASG will be higher.

Not sure where you live but I'm debating getting the smallest season ticket package available that offers the availability of ASG tix

The Mechanic#10
08-06-2014, 08:38 PM
I have 20 game plan and a flex plan so I get to about 25 games but I do live 225 miles away (Western KY) but I figure people could share some good info when they came across it. I've always wondered what the best route to take for the week!!

Big Red Smokey
08-06-2014, 08:46 PM
I have 20 game plan and a flex plan so I get to about 25 games but I do live 225 miles away (Western KY) but I figure people could share some good info when they came across it. I've always wondered what the best route to take for the week!!

Nice. I would think you would have the option to buy tickets with your Season Ticket Plan. I'm nowhere near 100% sure though.