PDA

View Full Version : My guy Johnny is playing for that cash

Gunther
04-07-2015, 09:38 AM
This mug ain't playin around. He looked too comfortable on the hill yesterday . We need this guy on our roster . Frazier is that guy . I love this lineup . My concern is who the heck is homer Bailey?

Redhook
04-07-2015, 11:03 PM
This will be the only response to your thought-provoking comments.

Gunther
04-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Why belittle my excitement by insulting my intelligence? You went out of your way to bring me down. Was thinking about subscribing but if this is how a vet of the site treats new blood then forget it.

kaldaniels
04-08-2015, 01:04 AM
Why belittle my excitement by insulting my intelligence? You went out of your way to bring me down. Was thinking about subscribing but if this is how a vet of the site treats new blood then forget it.

Tony Conigliaro
Gale Sayers
Len Bias
Shartstop

What could have been.

Redhook
04-08-2015, 09:01 AM

I think it's great you're excited about the Reds. There's a difference between excitement and starting a new thread that really doesn't make much sense along with including masked profanity. Just keep it clean and you'll be fine.

Gunther
04-08-2015, 09:11 AM
I actually intended to type the word pitching. Auto correct is a pitch. Lol look
I am on the verge of loving this team . We got the Pirates at 630 and Im ready to see what we can do . #reds

Slippin'Jimmy
04-08-2015, 01:34 PM
UK fans... :rolleyes:

When you only have one 4 month window to get to love your basketball team, you learn to fall in love fast.