07-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Why is the pitcher not batting 8th?

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Who dey gonna beat dem Redlegs?

Probably Miami.

Big Klu
07-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Thom, Scherzer will still be at the All-Star Game, he just won't be eligible to pitch.

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 01:13 PM
a few minutes into the game and Dan Haren looks like he just ran a marathon

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Nice AB leads to a leadoff double for DatDude.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Thom noting that BP 'used to be a 30/30 guy, was a 20/20 guy for years'. He was 30/30 one year, and 20/20 two years, he hasn't done either since 2009.

Big Klu
07-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Joey takes one for the team.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Frazier single to left to score BP after the Votto HBP. Still no outs.

1-0 Redlegs

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Votto's new walk up music should be "Gangsta Lean"

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Bruce K's looking and Byrd K's swinging, up to Pena.

Pena flies out to center.

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 01:25 PM
John Fay ‏@johnfayman 1h1 hour ago
#Reds rotation out the break:
Leake
DeSclafani
Cueto
Lorenzen
Iglesias

Could flop DeSclafain, Lorenzen if Lorenzen’s glute isn’t 100%

Most likely replace Cueto with Cingrani here, right?

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:29 PM
1-2-3 first for Cueto with 2 strikeouts, ho hum.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Most likely replace Cueto with Cingrani here, right?

So Disco and now Lorenzen hurt their behinds now? What a pain the ass.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Nice pesky at-bat by Bourgeois, winds up reaching on error.

- - - Updated - - -

So Disco and now Lorenzen hurt their behinds now? What a pain the ass.
I think Fay meant to say Disco with the glute aka it's just Fay being Fay.

Big Klu
07-12-2015, 01:36 PM

Jason Unknown is wearing stirrups (in the BRM style). He immediately goes up in my estimation.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 01:39 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I think Fay meant to say Disco with the glute aka it's just Fay being Fay.

Well we already know that Fay is just a plain ass. :D

Seriously....this guys snark on legit and coherent questions that he is asked is embarrassing.

BCubb2003
07-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Jason Unknown is wearing stirrups (in the BRM style). He immediately goes up in my estimation.

Stirrups are the neckties of baseball, but that's just me.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Nice scoop by the regressed Votto.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Stirrups are the neckties of baseball, but that's just me.

You mean as in you look classier by wearing one anytime anywhere? Low riding pajama pants are the flip flop/hippie sandals of baseball.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Bruce with a double off the wall.

Roy Tucker
07-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Tom Servo, you are the Lou Gehrig of game threads. A tip of the Roy cap.

BCubb2003
07-12-2015, 01:51 PM
You mean as in you look classier by wearing one anytime anywhere? Low riding pajama pants are the flip flop/hippie sandals of baseball.

More like a quaint adornment with no real function, but I know my opinion is not shared by many.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Bruce standed after the one out double, looks like the Reds want to make it a tight game for Johnny for old times sake.

villain612
07-12-2015, 01:53 PM
I see the Marlins are wearing their hunting fatigues today.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Tom Servo, you are the Lou Gehrig of game threads. A tip of the Roy cap.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/DBGLmcLHN8c/hqdefault.jpg

Today...I consider myself...

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 02:06 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Animated_Aston_Martin_Speedometer.gif

The Reds' plate approach since the first inning.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 02:08 PM
More like a quaint adornment with no real function, but I know my opinion is not shared by many.

They look cooler...Man! Sometimes old school is better than new school. If it wasn't we would not have so many retro/throwback stuff going in everywhere. I miss my old flip phone and found it more convenient than my
IPhone, just not as useful. I don't miss the tight tight shorts of NBA players or the Hefty Bag uniforms of soccer players from the 90's..... so I am not all old school. :thumbup:

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:13 PM
single, double off the wall, double down the line and the Marlins take a 2-1 lead

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 02:14 PM
Cueto giving up hits. It's almost like Johnny gives up a bit by the fourth inning, though I know he's not. With this anemic offense, he'd better be careful

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:15 PM
run scores on a fielder's choice, great play by Suarez but no real chance to turn the DP

3-1 Miami after 4.

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 02:17 PM
So much for our stopper. Oh well. That's the way 2015 has gone.

Kc61
07-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Marlins not a great offensive team, but they play to their ballpark. The Reds always seem to play to GABP, whether they are actually AT GABP or not.

I hope this process of holding onto Cueto until almost the deadline works out. I keep thinking the Reds are just tempting fate.

The Reds supposedly are going to re-shape the roster after the ASG. Well, the ASG is Tuesday, let's see if they do something to break this current cycle.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Votto walk and Frazier double, 2nd and 3rd with one out

Bruce "not gettin the job done" with an in-field popup. Up to Byrd man, who apparently has owned Haren but is 0-2 today.

Byrd K's, another opportunity gone by the wayside.

BluegrassRedleg
07-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Frazier XBH machine this year.

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Haden looks like the ace today. Cueto does not. All the missed opportunities separate the Reds from the good teams.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Votto walk and Frazier double, 2nd and 3rd with one out

Bruce "not gettin the job done" with an in-field popup. Up to Byrd man, who apparently has owned Haren but is 0-2 today.

I am not able to watch the game. With Runners on in the 1st and this inning.....did Haren give him anything to hit at all or did Bruce go chasing? When he he his double ...did Haren just throw him fastballs?

If it sounds like I am going bruce bashing with this...It is not my intention. A few posters have already said with RISP Bruce has to know a pitcher is not going to give in to him and he just cannot lay off the crap.

Kc61
07-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Haden looks like the ace today. Cueto does not. All the missed opportunities separate the Reds from the good teams.

The Reds miss opportunities because they have hitters who don't get on base much.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:34 PM
2 out walk to Yelich and now an error by Frazier has them on the corners for big Bour

Tony Cloninger
Kershaw is replacing Max on the roster per MBL network. Makes sense since Cueto is starting as well.

BluegrassRedleg
Neither corner infielder playing the glove this year like they have in the past.

WVRedsFan
The Reds miss opportunities because they have hitters who don't get on base much.

Agreed. Bruce and Byrd can't lay off the bad pitch.

Kc61
07-12-2015, 02:35 PM
5-1 Marlins. Really glad the Reds pitched Cueto today so he could damage his trade value. Good call.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Error costs more runs, Bour doubles again.

5-1 Marlins

WVRedsFan
Oh well, a losing streak at the AS break is just as this season has gone. Even your ace is throwing batting practice just shows you change is needed.

villain612
Lol

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:37 PM
5-1 Marlins. Really glad the Reds pitched Cueto today so he could damage his trade value. Good call.
I don't think it will cost much, but I agree. The whole idea of keeping Cueto this long, specifically related to "what will the fans think at the All Star Game" when he didn't even wind up making the damn team, has been incredibly stupid.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 02:37 PM

And when they do get on base they have hitters who problems getting them in.....even with runners on 3rd and less than 2 outs. Too many excuses for the not getting on base enough when the not driving them in more is not exactly gold either. Even Todd has been horrible this year with Runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs this year. He was 1 for 12 at some point and with SO and pop outs being the majority of outs.

Is this hard for people here to admit that this not a SS anymore and full season trend? I know this team is OBP challenged but it is even more challenged getting them in when they are as well.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:39 PM
And when they do get on base they have hitters who problems getting them in.....even with runners on 3rd and less than 2 outs. Too many excuses for the not getting on base enough when the not driving them in more is not exactly gold either. Even Todd has been horrible this year with Runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs this year. He was 1 for 12 at some point and with SO and pop outs being the majority of outs.

Is this hard for people here to admit that this not a SS anymore and full season trend? I know this team is OBP challenged but it is even more challenged getting them in when they are as well.
I just don't see this as an actual thing. What is the hypothesis then, that the Reds are a bunch of weak willed nancy boys who shake in their boots when there are runners in scoring position?

They simply aren't a very good hitting team, RISP or not.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO damn, Thom burying Ariana Grande.

BluegrassRedleg
07-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Same old thing it's always been: no approach, plate discipline. They're not a good hitting team in any situation, simple OB or RISP.

Tom Servo
Suarez with a deep, deep flyout to CF. Thought it had a chance at a 2 run bomb.

NebraskaRed
Suarez with a GABP home run.

One out.

BluegrassRedleg
When it comes to meltdowns, Thom knows whereof he speaks. ;)

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Same old thing it's always been: no approach, plate discipline. They're not a good hitting team in any situation, simple OB or RISP.

This seems to be the issue more often than not. Swinging away at anything, no focus, and no plan.

RedlegJake
The Reds are what they are - a low OBP long ball team that struggles to score if they don't get a couple homers in a game. Scoring guys from third is just part of that overall problem

Kc61

Well, the Reds have the 11th best BA in the league; and the worst BA with men in scoring position. So they don't get a lot of hits, and they are even worse with men in scoring position.

I tend to think that they have too many power hitters and too few solid singles hitters. As Redleg Jake just said.

Bourgoeis' single there is more effective than the previous long fly ball out.

Tony Cloninger
I just don't see this as an actual thing. What is the hypothesis then, that the Reds are a bunch of weak willed nancy boys who shake in their boots when there are runners in scoring position?

They simply aren't a very good hitting team, RISP or not.

That's using an extreme downgrading of manhood to disparage my analysis. ;)

They are manly men who are trying to hard and end up screwing themselves by being unable to relax and realize the pitcher is the one with the pressure on not them.....and in the process become overeager and prone to try and do too much when nothing is offered to them. Or they just suck.

Tom Servo
Scott Hoberg ‏@Scoberg 4m4 minutes ago
You may want to re-evaluate your musical career if even tHom Brennaman is calling your career a “total meltdown."

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Cueto's day is done.

Possible his career as a Red is done. We'll see.

Kc61
07-12-2015, 02:46 PM
After last season Walt said the team needed more baserunners. He was correct.

He had LF open to add a high percentage OBP man. He added Marlon Byrd.

Byrd is a good player. But he didn't fit the need. However, the Reds are only paying him $4MM. Any superior OBP man, such as Dexter Fowler, would have cost more.

That is why the Reds need to restructure their payroll. They can't afford to meet the needs of their baseball team.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:47 PM
BP taps one back to Haren, runners left stranded and 2nd and 3rd.

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Cueto looks ready to murder someone

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 02:51 PM
It's almost like Cueto loses concentration at times. First couple of innings, he pitches lights out and then all of a sudden, he gives up multiple hits. Don't think other teams don't notice this.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 02:52 PM
It's almost like Cueto loses concentration at times. First couple of innings, he pitches lights out and then all of a sudden, he gives up multiple hits. Don't think other teams don't notice this.
I think it's more like all pitchers, no matter how dominant they are, give up runs. :dunno:

villain612
07-12-2015, 02:53 PM
As a fan, I'm very relieved that I won't have to see Cueto in a different uniform at an all star game he isn't in.

Kc61
07-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Folks, as I mentioned yesterday, the better approach would have been to skip Cueto and let him pitch in the ASG. Kershaw has now been named because Clayton didn't pitch today and is rested.

It's a crying shame that Johnny Cueto will not pitch in the ASG. The spot was available. The game is in Cincy.

All so he could pitch in this meaningless game today in Miami.

NebraskaRed

It wasn't a good start or anything, but he pitched 5 innings, gave up 3 ER and 1 walk. Not a meltdown by any means.

Tom Servo
Scoreless frame for (B)everyday Burke Badenhop

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 02:56 PM
I think it's more like all pitchers, no matter how dominant they are, give up runs. :dunno:
The thing that gets me is that's it's like an on and off switch. Tremendous command and the the HR and the walks begin and he can't stop it. I don't think the haul we expect to get will be all that good. Same with Leake.

RedlegJake
07-12-2015, 02:56 PM
It wasn't a good start or anything, but he pitched 5 innings, gave up 3 ER and 1 walk. Not a meltdown by any means.

When people call that kind of start a meltdown they are discussing an ace pitcher, anyone else they'd say 'well they kept them in the game if the offense would help'

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Folks, as I mentioned yesterday, the better approach would have been to skip Cueto and let him pitch in the ASG. Kershaw has now been named because Clayton didn't pitch today and is rested.

It's a crying shame that Johnny Cueto will not pitch in the ASG. The spot was available. The game is in Cincy.

Was anyone asking him to pitch in the all star game?

BCubb2003
07-12-2015, 02:59 PM
The thing that gets me is that's it's like an on and off switch. Tremendous command and the the HR and the walks begin and he can't stop it. I don't think the haul we expect to get will be all that good. Same with Leake.

They both seem to get bored when things are too easy.

Tom Servo

I gotta admit it's pretty funny the way the Reds screwed everything up and left everybody unhappy.

Unrelated: Justin Bour was a nice pickup by Miami as a Rule 5 pick, not a young star but a solid power hitter at 1B who can probably give them 2-3 seasons of good production. Kinda surprised the Cubs didn't at least include him in a trade instead of just letting him slip away.

WVRedsFan
They're always going to pick Kershaw over anyone. Especially if the pickers have anything to do with the Cardinals. He didn't have a chance.

traderumor
07-12-2015, 03:00 PM

The Reds lit up Max Scherzer the other night. Trying to explain it to be the fault of the pitcher is really unnecessary. Good pitchers have bad games, it doesn't always have to be an overall, regular dysfunction with the guy. I'd say teams would be more concerned and pay attention to what he does in 90% of his starts rather than the 10% bad ones.

BluegrassRedleg

Especially considering how many people said the Reds can't do X or Y or Z because of the ASG or until after the ASG. I didn't buy into that line of thinking, but if it was true, the Reds should have done what you suggest here.

Just an all-around bummer.

Tom Servo
Futures Game coming on MLB Network right now if you've had your fill of the Reds until Friday.

RedlegJake
They're always going to pick Kershaw over anyone. Especially if the packers have anything to do with the Cardinals. He didn't have a chance.

well they're both in the NFL

Kc61
07-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Was anyone asking him to pitch in the all star game?

Cueto finished second in the "final player" voting, NL. He just shut out the Nationals. I think it is highly likely he would have been asked to fill the Scherzer spot -- except that Johnny was pitching Sunday and wouldn't be able to go on Tuesday.

Had the Reds re-scheduled Johnny for next Thursday or Friday, IMO he would have been asked. Instead, Kershaw was asked.

Edit - the Reds play Friday, Cueto could have been chosen to pitch Friday. What would have been the big deal?

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Reds go down 1-2-3 against Adam Dunn

traderumor
07-12-2015, 03:02 PM
I gotta admit it's pretty funny the way the Reds screwed everything up and left everybody unhappy.

Unrelated: Justin Bour was a nice pickup by Miami as a Rule 5 pick, not a young star but a solid power hitter at 1B who can probably give them 2-3 seasons of good production. Kinda surprised the Cubs didn't at least include him in a trade instead of just letting him slip away.

Well, I could have gotten away with "just the Cubs being the Cubs," but if I say that now I will be a heretic, because now they are a model franchise with geniuses running it all. At least that's what I've been hearing this season.

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:03 PM

Fixed it. Auto-correct is Satan.

RedlegJake
07-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Fixed it. Auto-correct is Satan.

With me it's just me being me, darn fingers

NebraskaRed
Cueto finished second in the "final player" voting, NL. He just shut out the Nationals. I think it is highly likely he would have been asked to fill the Scherzer spot -- except that Johnny was pitching Sunday and wouldn't be able to go on Tuesday.

Had the Reds re-scheduled Johnny for next Thursday or Friday, IMO he would have been asked. Instead, Kershaw was asked.

I think it's possible, not highly likely. I'm hardly alone in thinking that it was going to be Kershaw no matter what.

Big Klu
They're always going to pick Kershaw over anyone. Especially if the packers have anything to do with the Cardinals. He didn't have a chance.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/51/files/2013/08/pack-vs-cards.jpg

Kc61
07-12-2015, 03:06 PM
I think it's possible, not highly likely. I'm hardly alone in thinking that it was going to be Kershaw no matter what.

With the game in Cincy, with Cueto finishing second in the final vote, with the shutout of the Nationals, I am pretty confident he would have received the call.

Nobody knows for sure, it might have been Kershaw, but the Reds made it a moot point by throwing Johnny today.

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:07 PM
The Reds lit up Max Scherzer the other night. Trying to explain it to be the fault of the pitcher is really unnecessary. Good pitchers have bad games, it doesn't always have to be an overall, regular dysfunction with the guy. I'd say teams would be more concerned and pay attention to what he does in 90% of his starts rather than the 10% bad ones.
I know. It's true, but that's what they will use to devalue the players offered. That's why I have a hard time thinking the Reds will let him or Leake go. We will soon see I guess.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Another bullpen massacre incoming, Mattheus allows 2 hits to start the inning.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Very nice play by 'E' Suarez to keep the runners where they are

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Reds are asleep at the wheel. They've given up. Matheus is a total waste of a roster spot. 7-1.

Tom Servo
Very nice play by 'E' Suarez to keep the runners where they are
Well, I guess I caused that one. Another nice play, throws it away at home. Not like it matters much right now.

villain612

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Ufoc3Fl61js/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABs/lqRy-eDKR0k/photo.jpg

Banshee
07-12-2015, 03:12 PM
One step forward...our 2015 reds. Futures games on huh...?

WVRedsFan
I guess they're saving Hoover for next Friday. Stupid is as stupid does.

Tom Servo
Yorman strikes out in the Futures Game, that kinda day.

villain612
07-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Suarez throws it away. Mattheus doesn't cover home. Frazier attempts to cover home in his place but that leaves 3rd base open.

You can't make this stuff up.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 03:13 PM
8-1 Marlins. Could these beatdowns give Bob any ideas about big changes?

Banshee
07-12-2015, 03:15 PM
This just feels sooooo much like last yr.'s post AS break total, absolute collapse, just a week or so earlier, ugh.

BluegrassRedleg
07-12-2015, 03:16 PM
This series is an abomination.

villain612
07-12-2015, 03:16 PM

Coming into this series, the Marlins were 15 games under .500. They're a bad team. No Stanton either.

When I think we've bottomed out already this year, this team finds a way to surprise.

BCubb2003
07-12-2015, 03:17 PM

Like selling this team and buying a different one?

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Capps has an advantage because he's pitching two feet closer to the plate.

Red Raindog
07-12-2015, 03:22 PM
today's version of Good Night Irene is by Jerry Lee Lewis and Van Morrison --- not the combo one might think of first!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmvCAzLseu8

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:23 PM
The Killer is the man.

villain612
07-12-2015, 03:23 PM
We don't need to play the 9th inning. We surrender.

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 03:24 PM
I'm starting to think this team won't make it to the playoffs

Kc61
07-12-2015, 03:25 PM
C'mon. We like our team.

NebraskaRed
07-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Mark Sheldon ‏@m_sheldon
Amir Garrett warming in US bullpen. Will pitch 3rd inn it appears. #reds

villain612
Glad to see Hoover getting some work in an incredibly meaningless situation.

Tom Servo
C'mon. We like our team.
What will the fans think if the (soon to be) 39-47 Reds start trading players, one could think they were admitting they aren't going to make the playoffs!

Big Klu
07-12-2015, 03:27 PM

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//0000/700/80/5/230785.jpg

WVRedsFan
NOW He brings in Hoover. I don't understand.

BCubb2003
Glad to see Hoover getting some work in an incredibly meaningless situation.

Last year that would have been unironic.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 03:28 PM
I guess they're saving Hoover for next Friday. Stupid is as stupid does.

Down 5-1 why would they put in their 8th inning set up man for?

You can say that Badenhop could go 2 innings sometimes but this is not the 70;s when Clay or Pedro would come in almost every other game.

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Yep. Judgment. It isn't there.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 03:29 PM

You can say that Badenhop could go 2 innings sometimes but this is not the 70;s when Clay or Pedro would come in almost every other game.

You got anything else to add Tony to this brilliant post?

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:31 PM

You can say that Badenhop could go 2 innings sometimes but this is not the 70;s when Clay or Pedro would come in almost every other game.thats the problem. Everyone has a systematic role that can't be changed. Guess he watched what Dusty was doing. Beats me, but down by 4, why throw gasoline on the fire?

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:32 PM
You got anything else to add Tony to this brilliant post?

Thanks. I didn't think it was that good :)

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 03:36 PM
Amir Garrett taking the mound in Cincy.

Red Raindog
07-12-2015, 03:36 PM

I'm starting to think that contraction might be the answer

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Sorry guys. I'm pretty frustrated right now.

Tom Servo
07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
We're still bad. First half ends with a whimper.

villain612
07-12-2015, 03:40 PM
I seriously appreciate BP helping to end this one quick.

BluegrassRedleg
07-12-2015, 03:42 PM
And the Reds prospect gives up first run in Futures Game. :cry:

Big Klu
07-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Today's "Joe Nuxhall Star of the Game" is Marlins 1B Justin Bour, who was 3-for-4 with 2 2B's and 3 RBI's.

WVRedsFan
07-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Reds on pace to be 74-88. Two year record is 109-133. Time for a change from top to bottom.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Injuries don't explain these horrible performances for the last 2 weeks. This team has quit and along with some lousy players.....it's a great combo. Bob C is smarter to think this is OK moving forward.

Watching Yorman work the count well....then swing at a ball that was high halfway there and going higher....and outside shows he would fit right in here with guys who chase at bad pitches.
Waldrop swung feebly at an 0-1 pitch and pulled it to the 2nd baseman.
Amir Garrett gives up the 1st run of the game and it could have been more without a throw out at the plate.

And we think the Phillies future looks bad.

That's frustration big time talking.

_Sir_Charles_
07-12-2015, 04:33 PM

Let's not forget Leake's gem. That was enjoyable.

Tony Cloninger
07-12-2015, 04:46 PM

That was at least the joy of another Ray Milland weekend.

Red Raindog
07-12-2015, 06:20 PM

tempered by the reality that he may also be gone soon...

Maldez
07-12-2015, 06:31 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/20140123/4960803/playoffs-o.gif

fondfoat
07-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Just watched the replay.

Embarrassing performance at the plate and in the field. Games can be won from 3 or 4 runs down, but the team looks like it gives up so easily.