PDA

View Full Version : Amazon customers can now return their items at Kohl's

Kinsm
04-24-2019, 06:01 PM
Kohl's announced Tuesday that Amazon customers will be able to return items at all of its stores beginning in July.

This summer, Amazon customers can drop by any of the 1,150 Kohl's locations across 48 states to return items free of charge. The items do not have to be packaged for shipping — Kohl's will box or wrap them up and ship them to Amazon returns centers on behalf of the customers.

goreds2
04-29-2019, 05:06 PM
Good way to get people in the stores and to look around after dropping off return package.

GAC
04-30-2019, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the heads up. My son does a lot of purchasing off Amazon. Found this article that explains it in more detail ... https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-return-amazon-orders-at-kohls-2017-11#for-the-sake-of-the-experiment-i-ordered-a-999-clip-for-a-fitbit-one-i-had-several-options-for-shipping-it-or-i-could-pick-it-up-at-the-amazonwestwood-location-short-on-time-i-opted-for-the-399-one-day-shipping-1

The part that stood out to me the most was this ....

Dropping it off at Kohl's for shipping is free, but you must designate this type of return on your account before heading to the store.

And if you're registered on-line with Kohl's you can do that.

DatRedsFan
05-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Smart move on Kohl's part. I recently took a Amazon package I was returning to the UPS Store and the guy working said Amazon returns keeps their doors open. Said 80% of their business are Amazon returns so good move by Kohl's to get people in the door.