Guerrero, Vladimir
Sweeney, Mike

for

Delgado, Carlos
Grissom, Marquis

I get Delgado and Grissom

Redny
06-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Can you get a better outfielder than Grissom?

Red Leader
06-02-2003, 11:46 AM
I agree. If you are giving up Vlad and Sweeney, you need to get a better OF than Grissom. You need to be getting an OF back in the Aubrey Huff, Juan Gonzalez, Chipper Jones, Larry Walker range.

Johnny Footstool
06-02-2003, 12:53 PM
I would pass on that deal.

Ravenlord
06-02-2003, 01:47 PM
this guy is so trying to rip you off.

Cincy_Natty
06-04-2003, 01:09 PM
I would personally never look to trade Vlad. And Sweeney is one of the top 5 first basemen in the game. Decline the trade.

Johnny Footstool
06-06-2003, 11:42 AM
Vlad is about to go on the DL now, BTW...

westofyou
06-06-2003, 03:18 PM
This was in BP's UTK today.

The Expos got about the worst possible news Thursday, regarding Vladimir Guerrero. Early thought that his back pain was the result of the hard turf in Montreal and would clear up once he got to grass turned out to be incorrect. An MRI showed a mildly bulging, herniated disk but significant nerve impingement. The likely course of action is a DL stint and epidural injections to control the inflamed disk and attempt to reduce the impingement. This is a relatively easy injury to come back from in a matter of weeks, if not too severe. But reports on the severity of Vlad's injury have varied. The Montreal Gazette reports that "Guerrero probably will be sidelined for an extended period of time." Vlad will likely see renowned spine surgeon Robert Watkins for a second opinion. The loss of their superstar not only hurts the Expos on the field, but also reduces the potential trade value for Vlad.

BTW Stay away fom Grissom... ask for someone younger...