PDA

View Full Version : How do you use the avatars?

kyjoe
07-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Under your post name, mine don't work, I see others using them though, anybody know why mine don't work? :confused:

zombie-a-go-go
07-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Under your post name, mine don't work, I see others using them though, anybody know why mine don't work? :confused:

In order to display an avatar, you have to subscribe to the site. Or own it.

Red Leader
07-23-2004, 01:57 PM
You have to be a subscriber to have an avatar. I'll see if I can find a link to the subscription information in a minute...

savafan
07-23-2004, 02:06 PM
http://www.redszone.com/forums/subscriptions.php?

ws1990reds
04-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Why do some avatars say Subscriber *, and other subscribers don't have that? I just subscribed yesterday and I'm still being treated like it this was my first day at the forum. :confused:

KronoRed
04-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Why do some avatars say Subscriber *, and other subscribers don't have that? I just subscribed yesterday and I'm still being treated like it this was my first day at the forum. :confused:
PM Gik about that..I had the same trouble when I subbed

paintmered
04-16-2005, 01:55 PM

Sometimes it takes a few days to get the kinks worked out. Boss is out of town, but send a PM his way and he'll get things straightened out for you.

Most of the time when this happens, all the perks of being a subscriber are there, you just don't have the subscription star underneath your name.

TeamCasey
04-16-2005, 01:56 PM

I'm not certain, but I think GIK actually adds them. It isn't automatic. He may be away. I'm sure you'll see it soon. :)

macro
04-16-2005, 02:44 PM
They're both busy this weekend, but go ahead and PM one or the other and it should be there by the first of the week.