PDA

View Full Version : Are you spoiled?

letsgojunior
01-25-2005, 09:46 PM
http://www.wxplotter.com/ft_spoiled.php

Your Score Summary

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are not happy unless you are eating Golden McNuggets! You seem to be extensively spoiled. We are happy for you! We can only wish that someone has given us almost everything we wanted. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!

Overall, you scored as follows:

6% are more spoiled,
1% are just as spoiled, and
93% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

WVRed
01-25-2005, 09:55 PM

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).

CougarQuest
01-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Your Score:

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

91% are more spoiled,
2% are just as spoiled, and
7% are more deprived than you!

pedro
01-25-2005, 10:10 PM

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!)

westofyou
01-25-2005, 10:13 PM

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!)

Bwahahhahaha I got a 35.

I got your stuff before you were around and now it's in my score.

CbusRed
01-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Your Score:

What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

24% are more spoiled,
3% are just as spoiled, and
73% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

Super_Barry11
01-25-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh my goodness.... I am such a brat!! :p:

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are not happy unless you are eating Golden McNuggets! You seem to be extensively spoiled. We are happy for you! We can only wish that someone has given us almost everything we wanted. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!

2% are more spoiled,
0% are just as spoiled, and
98% are more deprived than you!

Reds4Life
01-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Don't worry, I scored a 61. :eek:

CTA513
01-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Your Score:50

:mhcky21:

WebScorpion
01-25-2005, 11:03 PM
How comw I'm always at one extreme or the other on these tests? :confused:
I think it's rigged. :p:

Your Score Summary

Your Score:

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

97% are more spoiled,
1% are just as spoiled, and
2% are more deprived than you!

REDREAD
01-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Man, I got an 11.. I guess I've had a rough life.. Didn't get me any sympathy from my wife though. :lol: and I did answer truthfully.

CougarQuest
01-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Hey, seems to me that anyone that has a message that reads, "You seem to be extensively spoiled. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!" should buy something nice for those people that have a message that reads, "Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life."

RFS62
01-25-2005, 11:10 PM

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).

KronoRed
01-25-2005, 11:45 PM
Your Score:

What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

macro
01-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Your Score:

KronoRed
01-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Don't worry, I scored a 61. :eek:
Brat

;)

jmcclain19
01-26-2005, 01:04 AM
I got a 35

Redsfaithful
01-26-2005, 01:07 AM
29 here.

missionhockey21
01-26-2005, 01:07 AM

Super_Barry11
01-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Hey, seems to me that anyone that has a message that reads, "You seem to be extensively spoiled. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!" should buy something nice for those people that have a message that reads, "Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life."

I may be spoiled, but I'm always doing things for other people... Buying them surprises or sending them cards... I'll be happy to buy anyone here something nice!! :)

TeamCasey
01-26-2005, 06:06 AM

TeamCasey
01-26-2005, 06:09 AM
I'll be happy to buy anyone here something nice!! :)

http://image.basspro.com/images/images2/60000/60283.jpg

Spoil me, SB! I'm deprived (and a little depraved).

Oh .... and I could use a small SUV to transport the boat. (Just a small one). :)

Red Thunder
01-26-2005, 08:08 AM

57% are more spoiled,
4% are just as spoiled, and
39% are more deprived than you!

The average score is 34

Ohashikto11
01-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Your Score:

01-26-2005, 08:24 AM
25 And i just bought a new computer, widescreen TV, anda cell phone.

Roy Tucker
01-26-2005, 08:26 AM
25 for me.

Redsland
01-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Your Score:

What does this mean?
You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

34% are more spoiled,
62% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

WrongVerb
01-26-2005, 11:34 AM
I feel oddly good about this score:

Your Score:

Puffy
01-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Your Score Summary

Your Score:

17% are more spoiled,
2% are just as spoiled, and
81% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

creek14
01-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Your Score Summary

Your Score:

KittyDuran
01-26-2005, 08:44 PM
Your Score:

49% are more spoiled,
47% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

Unassisted
01-26-2005, 09:26 PM

TeamMorris
01-26-2005, 10:15 PM
Your Score:

reds44
01-26-2005, 10:40 PM