PDA

View Full Version : Funny Kearns photo

RedTeamGo!
02-07-2005, 08:36 PM
http://www.ukathletics.com/img/mbb_112803_kearns_lg.jpg

He looks a bit over weight, doesnt he? He might just be more muscular though and wearing baggy clothes.

Matt700wlw
02-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Touchdown!!!

note to Kearns: you are at a basketball game :D

Falls City Beer
02-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Wrong Kentucky team, Austin.

RBA
02-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Looks like Austin's been smoking some of that Kentucky "blue" grass and getting the munchies.

Just Kidding.

RFS62

He looks a bit over weight, doesnt he? He might just be more muscular though and wearing baggy clothes.

M2..... paging M2

jrdunnit
doesnt exactly look like your typical 3rd baseman....anyone know if that was this yr or not?

missionhockey21
02-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Austin is a big boy at 220 lbs and wearing baggy jeans and a loose jacket doesnt really give him the chance to show off the muscles.

RedTeamGo!
02-07-2005, 08:58 PM
I went back to the site and it looks like it is from 2003.

paintmered
02-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I went back to the site and it looks like it is from 2003.

Wasn't that the year everyone was twitterpatted over Kearns and Dunn both being overweight when they reported to spring training?

RedTeamGo!
02-07-2005, 09:01 PM
well, its from november of 2003, so this is from last college basketball season....so if last season was the year kearns and dunn came into ST fat then yes.

jrdunnit
02-07-2005, 09:56 PM
AK didnt many chances for this signal with the one team so he thought he'd do it on the hardwood

roundboy22
02-07-2005, 10:32 PM

Whats wrong with supporting a winner? ;) :mhcky21:

toledodan
02-07-2005, 10:59 PM

i don't know if i said this before but i'm glad there is atleast one other reds fan here in toledo. i'm really getting sick of hearing how great the tigers were in the 80's. :dflynn:

RedsFan75
02-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Saw him on Lexington news tonight, hair much longer than that, and the wife said, "Boy, He's gained weight"... Guess it's the off-season

cumberlandreds
02-08-2005, 05:07 PM
He should have done the Y with his ears!

RedTeamGo!
02-08-2005, 05:19 PM
i don't know if i said this before but i'm glad there is atleast one other reds fan here in toledo. i'm really getting sick of hearing how great the tigers were in the 80's. :dflynn:

Lol, yeah...got to give the Tigs something though...the last 15 years have been rough for them. The Reds have the 70s and 90s anyways.I have a bunch of friends that love the Tigs so I follow them as well. I go to about 10 games a year at Comerica...beautiful ballpark. Where are you from in Toledo? I am from Maumee and went to St. John's.

Gainesville Red
02-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Kearns is wearing the wrong colors tonight. Gators all over the Cats tonight on ESPN @ 9. I'll let it pass because he plays for the reds, but next time I expect a piture of Dunn draped in Orange and blue. Go Gators.

Ibleedblue
02-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Kearns is wearing the wrong colors tonight. Gators all over the Cats tonight on ESPN @ 9. I'll let it pass because he plays for the reds, but next time I expect a piture of Dunn draped in Orange and blue. Go Gators. You were saying? ;)

RedTeamGo!
02-09-2005, 01:01 AM
great game though. Tubby is one of the best coaches in the country - no doubt and Billy Donovan isn't far behind.

Cedric
02-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Is there anything better than the Kentucky Wildcats whooping up on the crappy SEC only to choke come tournament time? Ahh I'm a UC fan, what can I say? :)

KronoRed
02-09-2005, 03:10 AM
great game though. Tubby is one of the best coaches in the country - no doubt and Billy Donovan isn't far behind.
Kentucky just wins when they play Florida..like some sort of barrior..no matter what the Gators find a way to not win :(

Like the Kentucky football team vs Florida :mhcky21:

toledodan
02-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Lol, yeah...got to give the Tigs something though...the last 15 years have been rough for them. The Reds have the 70s and 90s anyways.I have a bunch of friends that love the Tigs so I follow them as well. I go to about 10 games a year at Comerica...beautiful ballpark. Where are you from in Toledo? I am from Maumee and went to St. John's.

i grew up about 30 miles north of cincinnati. i moved up here about 3 years ago and live about 2 miles from maumee. i have been to comerica once and agree its a beautiful park. i actually get more enjoyment out of watching the mud hens play. when louisville comes up here i go and wear my reds gear and cheer for the bats and get plenty of dirty looks from the hens fans. they just don't know i go to about 8-10 other hens games and root for them. :D

Ibleedblue
02-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Is there anything better than the Kentucky Wildcats whooping up on the crappy SEC only to choke come tournament time? Ahh I'm a UC fan, what can I say? Hey now, your crossing over into dangerous territory there. Your Bearcats aren't exactly strangers to the art of choking, are they?

great game though. Tubby is one of the best coaches in the country - no doubt and Billy Donovan isn't far behind. I would say Donovan is pretty far behind. He's a good coach, no doubt, but he doesn't seem to be very good at making adjustments or keeping his teams focused. As much talent as he has had over the past few years, he should be right up there competing with UK for SEC Titles, but he hasn't been.

Blimpie
02-09-2005, 08:38 AM
Is there anything better than the Kentucky Wildcats whooping up on the crappy SEC only to choke come tournament time? Ahh I'm a UC fan, what can I say? :)Charlotte???

Gainesville Red
02-09-2005, 11:05 AM
I was just talkin smack. There was never any doubt in my mind that this one belonged to Kentucky. KronoRed is right, Florida just doesn't beat Kentucky. Haven't since 98. All year Florida has gotten off to fast starts, then the other team adjusts and Florida doesn't. Oh well, Florida gets a return date later in the month so maybe they can take em at home. If not, Urban w/ take Billy's frustration out on the UK football team next. Go Gators.

Ibleedblue
02-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Ha... this will be the year that UK beats UT AND UF in football.

:help:

KronoRed
02-09-2005, 07:00 PM

:help:

This will also be the year I take over the world :D

toledodan
02-10-2005, 01:51 AM
go blue!

WVRed
02-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I would say Donovan is pretty far behind. He's a good coach, no doubt, but he doesn't seem to be very good at making adjustments or keeping his teams focused. As much talent as he has had over the past few years, he should be right up there competing with UK for SEC Titles, but he hasn't been.

Im a UK fan, but Donovan has made it to the NCAA Championship with his own players, Tubby hasnt. The 98 team was inherited from Pitino, and the farthest UK has gotten with Tubby since then has been the Elite Eight.

I would take Tubby over Donovan. However, if for some reason Tubby ever left UK for retirement or a better job, you better believe Donovan would be at the top of my list to replace him.

Blimpie
02-10-2005, 01:27 PM

:help:Okay, commander...Please let me know when the shuttle lands....