PDA

View Full Version : Hey Puffy! What does a 320 pound woman look like?

GAC
02-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Xena has nothing on this woman! :eek:

The tallest and biggest woman in the world lives in Holland. She is 7'4" and weighs 320.

Matt700wlw
02-23-2005, 08:39 PM
How about that?

What the hell is her cup size? :eek:

GAC
02-23-2005, 08:39 PM
How about that?

Who cares! What size is her bra!!! :mhcky21:

02-23-2005, 08:47 PM
How about that?

I bet her cup is huge! I mean, as big as she is, she would need more fluids than the rest of us!

CTA513
02-23-2005, 09:06 PM
lol her legs are almost as tall as the lady next to her.

:devil:

RedFanAlways1966
02-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Man, I hate to do this :) ... ah, might as well (still funny to view!!):

SNOPES >> FALSE!
Origins: "Biggest woman in the world"? Not quite. This is yet another case of an e-mail forward that includes real photographs but an inaccurate description of what they depict.

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.

The photographs sent around with the message quoted above are actually sample pictures taken from her web site, heatherhaven.com. The pictures are "real" in the sense that they have not been digitally manipulated, but they convey a false impression of Heather's true height because she is paired with people who are shorter than average (the man is 5'7" and the woman 5'1"), and she is posing in some of them while wearing shoes with several-inch heels.

Since 1976, the tallest living woman in the world (as recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records) has been 47-year-old Sandy Allen of Shelbyville, Indiana, who reached a height of 7 feet 7-1/4 inches as a teenager before undergoing pituitary surgery to control her growth.

HotCorner
02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Who cares! What size is her bra!!!

Per heatherhaven.com ... Bust 36B

02-24-2005, 01:00 AM

Since 1976, the tallest living woman in the world (as recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records) has been 47-year-old Sandy Allen of Shelbyville, Indiana, who reached a height of 7 feet 7-1/4 inches as a teenager before undergoing pituitary surgery to control her growth.

Sandy Allen is alot older than 47. That was written years ago. I saw Ms Allen when I was a kid in the JC Penney in Shelbyville- I am from a town a few minutes away from there. This was in the early 1970's. I remember my mother pointing her out to me and I was speechless.

MWM
02-24-2005, 02:18 AM
Costanza would really like that girl.

GAC
02-24-2005, 08:08 AM

SNOPES >> FALSE!
Origins: "Biggest woman in the world"? Not quite. This is yet another case of an e-mail forward that includes real photographs but an inaccurate description of what they depict.

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.

The photographs sent around with the message quoted above are actually sample pictures taken from her web site, heatherhaven.com. The pictures are "real" in the sense that they have not been digitally manipulated, but they convey a false impression of Heather's true height because she is paired with people who are shorter than average (the man is 5'7" and the woman 5'1"), and she is posing in some of them while wearing shoes with several-inch heels.

I thought that when it was first sent to me '66. I figured that the people they stood her up against were just unusually short. But hey! A guy can dream! :mhcky21:

RedFanAlways1966
02-24-2005, 08:15 AM
I thought that when it was first sent to me '66. I figured that the people they stood her up against were just unusually short. But hey! A guy can dream! :mhcky21:

I'm with ya brother! I'm with ya!! :thumbup:

Puffy
02-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I thought that when it was first sent to me '66. I figured that the people they stood her up against were just unusually short.

5'7 is not unusually short for a guy. As a matter of fact it is probably the ideal height for a guy.

GAC
02-24-2005, 09:44 AM
5'7 is not unusually short for a guy. As a matter of fact it is probably the ideal height for a guy.

Especially if the girl you're dating is 6' 5". Eye contact is good! :lol:

Red Leader
02-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Cowboy Up! :MandJ:

Puffy
02-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Couple things about those pictures

(1) That girl she is with in the first picture is cute.
(2) The second picture - well, I am reminded of a South Park Episode where Mr. Slave and Paris Hilton had a *****-off contest. Suffice it to say I am worried for the safety of the water cooler.

GoReds
02-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Why the heck does she wear heels in the first place?

Red Leader
02-24-2005, 10:22 AM
(2) The second picture - well, I am reminded of a South Park Episode where Mr. Slave and Paris Hilton had a *****-off contest. Suffice it to say I am worried for the safety of the water cooler.

:MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ:

Nice work on the attention to detail, Puffy.

:MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ:

Redsland
02-24-2005, 12:53 PM
I'll chime in here and state that 5'7" is very short. Ninety percent of 30-year-old males are taller, according to this (http://www.halls.md/chart/men-height-w.htm) chart.

Although 5'10" is accepted as the average male height, in practice, anyone at 5'8" or so looks noticeably shorter in a crowd.

I've had occasion to notice these things, being not quite up to your stated (and erroneous) "ideal."

;) :gac:

GAC
02-24-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm 5'10". My Dad was 5' 6" ,and my two brothers are short. I was a behemoth in my family. :lol: