PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina teen charged with "buggery"

savafan
05-30-2005, 12:10 PM
I'd blame the dog for looking so pretty.

http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/news/4530305/detail.html#sefcomshapt

CAMPOBELLO, S.C. -- A Campobello woman says she witnessed her neighbor doing the unthinkable.

Cory Michael Williamson’s neighbor told sheriff’s deputies that she saw the teen having sexual contact with her 6-month-old dog over the weekend.

Williamson, 17, is now in the Spartanburg County Detention Center charged with buggery.

Last year, Williamson was charged with criminal sexual conduct against a 4-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl.

The solicitor's office said Wednesday morning that it has petitioned a circuit judge to revoke bond for Williamson.

The hearing is scheduled for next Friday.

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0525/4530207_200X150.jpg

Redny
05-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Sick

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 07:46 PM
:barf:

RBA
05-30-2005, 07:53 PM
It's sick, but I thought news organization didn't release the names of suspects and victims below the age of 18. She needs mental health/treatment, not a public outing/humiliation.

M2
05-30-2005, 07:59 PM
And they called it puppy love ...

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 08:06 PM
It's sick, but I thought news organization didn't release the names of suspects and victims below the age of 18. She needs mental health/treatment, not a public outing/humiliation.

Is he labelled a sexual predator? That might be why. It says he was charged with sexual crimes last year.

creek14
05-30-2005, 08:10 PM
M2!! Oh man, talk about sick!!

(But it made me laugh out loud.)

RollyInRaleigh
05-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Me too, creek!

RedsBaron
05-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Me three!

M2
05-30-2005, 08:57 PM
M2!! Oh man, talk about sick!!

(But it made me laugh out loud.)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Back in my newspaper days we actually had a story similar to this. A lady was out walking her schnauzer and this guy walks up to the dog and begins fondling it and himself simultaneously. A quick cell call to the police later and he's in court.

I spent three hours before his arraignment lobbying for a frontpage splash of the guy being led into court with the "And they called it puppy love ..." headline with a picture of the dog superimposed in the corner. I figured we could double our circulation for that day. No sell, they wouldn't even let us use the story on the front and they put the kibosh on the headline.

RBA
05-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Is he labelled a sexual predator? That might be why. It says he was charged with sexual crimes last year.

After review, if he has a history of being a predator of young kids, than it's probably best to reveal the name.

RFS62
05-30-2005, 10:04 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BearcatDrew
05-30-2005, 10:30 PM
:eek: :thumbdown :confused: :graves:

savafan
05-30-2005, 10:38 PM

:beerme:

ws1990reds
05-30-2005, 11:10 PM
Me, four! :D That is definitely rocking the cradle! :thumbup:

MrCinatit
05-31-2005, 07:44 AM

ever eat and laugh at the same time...stuff tends to fly through your nasal passage when this happens.
i will just say that carrot piece did not feel good in that particular passage - but it was well worth it!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(i do not consider myself a smiley type of guy...but that comment called for it)

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 02:32 PM
South Carolina, hmmn....Well, I guess that sound you just heard was a collective sigh of relief from all of the flat-landers located here in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. :thumbup:

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 02:34 PM
...i will just say that carrot piece did not feel good in that particular passage - but it was well worth it!...Man, don't you just hate it when stuff gets taken out of context?

Coffeybro
05-31-2005, 03:27 PM
South Carolina, hmmn....

Sad to say but the town where this happened is about 15 miles south of my house. :thumbdown

RBA
05-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Let's not bash states. There are sickos all around this world. It's not confine to one geographical area.

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Let's not bash states. There are sickos all around this world. It's not confine to one geographical area.RBA: I hope you didn't read that as me trying to bash my home state. It's just a simple fact that the media LOVES to run the old "Ned Beatty meets Appalachia" theme on these stories.

I was truly relieved when I saw that the dateline on the story was ABK (Anywhere But Kentucky) ;)

RBA
05-31-2005, 03:44 PM
RBA: I hope you didn't read that as me trying to bash my home state. It's just a simple fact that the media LOVES to run the old "Ned Beatty meets Appalachia" theme on these stories.

I was truly relieved when I saw that the dateline on the story was ABK (Anywhere But Kentucky) ;)

I have been to Kentucky. Last year I was in Lexington (and surronding areas). Beautiful state and friendly people.

P.S. The horses in Kentucky are some of the most handsome creatures I have seen. :eek: just kidding.

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 04:04 PM
I have been to Kentucky. Last year I was in Lexington (and surronding areas). Beautiful state and friendly people.Dear RBA:

We truly appreciate your kind words!

http://www.shop4photos.net/graphics/211/211602.jpg

Sincerely,

Commonwealth of Kentucky Division of Travel & Tourism
Unbridled Spirit!

Okay. I'm done. Promise.

LincolnparkRed
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Let's not bash states. There are sickos all around this world. It's not confine to one geographical area.

I agree with that one completely, every state has one of their neighbors that they like to make fun of, for Ohio it is normally Kentucky but I am sure people from other states make fun of people in Ohio.

People with mental issues are sick for reasons that are mental/physical not because they came from a certain area.

RBA
06-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies
http://whns.static.worldnow.com/images/3456745_BG2.jpgCory Williamson, 17, is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's dog; and is awaiting trial on charges of molesting a 3-year-old girl and the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.
http://whns.static.worldnow.com/images/3456745_BG1.jpgPrincess was raped by Cory Williamson, 17, two weeks ago. Now the dog has died and charges against Williamson have been upgraded.
http://whns.static.worldnow.com/images/3456745_BG3.jpgSylvia Jones says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

DoogMinAmo
06-18-2005, 01:21 PM
This just went from sick, to shake your head and hold down vomit disgusting.

savafan
06-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

These days you do Mr. Johnson.

WVRed
06-18-2005, 02:26 PM
I think this deserves a ....

http://studiocsk.com/data/vomit.jpg