PDA

View Full Version : Question about posting privileges

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 07:05 PM
I just read in the Old Guard message section that only people who were originally with the site or who have donated to the site can have posting privileges on that board. I would like to donate to the board. I have donated to my favorite sports boards before and would like to do so with this board, but I don't know how to, I can't find anything on here.

Boss-Hog
05-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Please send a private message to GIK about how to donate...thanks!

Just so there's no confusion - the people who were originally given ORG posting access were those who had been subscribers/donated money (or registered in our first year, 2000). Donating money, while greatly appreciated to keep the site running, will not give you posting access to that forum. You must reach a minimum of 200 reputation points, 60 posts and be a member for 30 days.

Boss

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Please send a private message to GIK about how to donate...thanks!

Just so there's no confusion - the people who were originally given ORG posting access were those who had been subscribers/donated money (or registered in our first year, 2000). Donating money, while greatly appreciated to keep the site running, will not give you posting access to that forum. You must reach a minimum of 200 reputation points, 60 posts and be a member for 30 days.

Boss

No problem, I'd like to still donate to the site. Thanks for the info!

Boss-Hog
05-30-2005, 07:25 PM
No problem, I'd like to still donate to the site. Thanks for the info! You're welcome, I appreciate you helping the site out.

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 07:26 PM
You're welcome, I appreciate you helping the site out.

No problem! :) One more question though, what are reputation points?

Boss-Hog
05-30-2005, 07:28 PM
No problem! :) One more question though, what are reputation points? http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35437

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 07:32 PM
http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35437

Thank you! :thumbup: