PDA

View Full Version : Pictures From The Lost Weekend

GAC
06-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Here we go....

Shots of Davis and Rijo's HOF Induction.

That's Boss on the right.

The Babe Ruth bat and ball.

4192 baseball wall for Rose.

Group shots at Game Day, and also Tracey Jones and Bill Dennison.

GAC
06-13-2005, 08:28 AM
Part 2....

More shots of the HOF Induction.

That's former Red's SS Leo Cardenas. So glad I got to meet/talk with him.

Our #1 pick - Jay Bruce (I asked him if he could pitch?).

TeamCasey and GAC.

LGJ and Puffy.

GAC
06-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Part 3...

Group shot at O'Malleys In The Alley. Nice pub (terrible service).

OldRighthander.

creek and Puffy.

Puffy trying to beat another drink out of me.

Read Leader and son.

Redsland, Unassisted, and Team Boone (she can smile).

Roy Tucker.

Super Barry, Rosie, and Puffy

GAC
06-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Part 4....

Super Barry

Team Casey, Alfred and Sandy (great couple). Sandy was alot of fun at the HOF as far as baseball knowledge/history. You can't say enough about Alfred (loved the crawdad discussion) :lol:

Team Casey, Chip, and Mattie. I can't beleive I did't get one shot of Mattie's Mom (Team Morris) - HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??

Unassisted.

OldRightHander
06-13-2005, 08:44 AM
That's a very flattering shot of me showing off that "reverse liposuction" procedure that Red Leader talked me into getting. You can obviously see that the operation was a success.

Sabo17
06-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Wow great pics. I wish I could have made it to the gathering... That 12 hour drive though is no joke.. Maybe next time I hope..

Joseph
06-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Great pics. I'm certainly not missing this next time.

KronoRed
06-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Great pictures GAC :)

RedFanAlways1966
06-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Great pictures and thanks for the efforts in taking them and sharing them with the board, GAC! Looks like a good time was had by all (even Seg and the Tracer). Obviously a good group of peeps!

:beerme:

traderumor
06-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Great pictures, GAC. Sure does make me want to make it to one of those and meet some folks face to face.

RFS62
06-13-2005, 10:26 AM
You can't say enough about Alfred (loved the crawdad discussion) :lol:

Geez Louise, man. It's crawFISH, not crawdad!!! Or mudbug.

And they're awesome!!!!

OldRightHander
06-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Alfred was quite right about one thing when he said that most people up here look at them and see bait instead of food. That was one of the most interesting culinary discussions I've ever sat in on.

GAC
06-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Geez Louise, man. It's crawFISH, not crawdad!!! Or mudbug.

And they're awesome!!!!

Apples and oranges baby! I've never seen a fish with claws in my life! ;)

And yes! Regardless of how delicious they may be- they is still bait! So is suschi!

http://www.linearity.org/bawden/mtt/clams-got-legs.gif

Matt700wlw
06-13-2005, 08:50 PM
This is just amazing....it's one thing to see the numbers 4256...it's another thing to actually see what that means...

http://www.redszone.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2853

TeamMorris
06-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Part 4....
Team Casey, Chip, and Mattie. I can't beleive I did't get one shot of Mattie's Mom (Team Morris) - HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??

:D

Chip R
06-14-2005, 12:10 PM
When Raisor comes to town, we'll have to go over to Gameday and take over the show ala the Outsiders did on Monday Nitro. ;)

TeamCasey
06-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Part 4....Team Casey, Chip, and Mattie. I can't beleive I did't get one shot of Mattie's Mom (Team Morris) - HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??

Poor TeamMorris. She's never in ANY pictures, because she's always the one taking them.

TM - It's up to YOU to shove the camera in my hand at camp this year ..... or I'll never remember. I just don't think about it.

KronoRed
06-14-2005, 12:44 PM
When Raisor comes to town, we'll have to go over to Gameday and take over the show ala the Outsiders did on Monday Nitro. ;)
Raisor will rock the house :cool:

OldRightHander
06-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Raisor will rock the house :cool:

Especially if he brings his minions.

smallbattle
06-15-2005, 01:23 AM
I wish I could go to one of the gatherings. :(

Oh well, maybe when I'm eighty.

KronoRed
06-15-2005, 09:05 AM
I wish I could go to one of the gatherings. :(

Oh well, maybe when I'm eighty.
You would set the record for oldest RZer :D

OldRightHander
06-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Someday we're all going to be that old and we'll be in here talking about some of the players we've seen and the 20 somethings will post things like, "Wow, I wish I could have seen him play." Then we'll talk about those lean years before the team got it back together and started winning again. The young ones will ask us what it was like going through years like that and seeing all those bad teams and we'll say things like, "I hope you never have to go through that." Then the discussion will go back to whether or not we think the Royals will be able to take us as far as six games in the Series or if we're going to pull off our second straight sweep. The young ones will only remember good years, but some of us will look back on the lean years and the victories will be that much sweeter.