PDA

View Full Version : 'I'm in the nude for dancing'

savafan
10-14-2005, 03:52 PM
http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0400lambeth/tm_objectid=16248994&method=full&siteid=50100&headline=-i-m-in-the-nude-for-dancing--name_page.html

By Robert Dex, South London Press

HUNDREDS of clubbers are descending on the country's only nude disco every Saturday night.

The craze for letting it all hang out on the dancefloor is pulling in punters to South Central in Kennington Lane.

Clubbers have to wear shoes to protect their feet in case of smashed glass but the only pants to be seen in the whole place belong to the bar staff.

Story continues Continue story

Even the DJ is naked behind his decks, though fully-clothed bouncers are stationed outside to stop clothed clubbers stumbling in unawares.

Jamie Rocket, 29, who helps organise the Starkers! night, said naked clubbing was an exhilarating experience.

He said: "When people are naked they can feel inhibited or exposed but when everyone is the same that disappears.

"Some people like the way it feels, some people like being looked at and some people like the view.

"A lot of it grew out of that clubbing generation in the 1990s which had the philosophy of being free and at one with the crowd.

"All kinds of people come along, men, women, singles, couples, gay, straight. It's open to everyone."

And for any male clubbers worried about the temperature taking its toll on their manhood, the venue boasts "excellent heating".

Chip R
10-14-2005, 03:55 PM
And for any male clubbers worried about the temperature taking its toll on their manhood, the venue boasts "excellent heating".
:lol: :lol:

HotCorner
10-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Where are the pictures? :evil:

MrCinatit
10-14-2005, 08:17 PM
i dearly hope this is not a trend which finds itself to Piqua. some things should remain hidden...in Piqua

Yachtzee
10-14-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't want to know where they keep their money for drinks.

jmcclain19
10-14-2005, 08:54 PM
"So, you wanna meet up with me later for a little clubbin?

http://www.offcenter.us/humor/fat_guy.jpg

RollyInRaleigh
10-16-2005, 08:24 AM
Where are the pictures? :evil:

And you had to ask.

BoydsOfSummer
10-16-2005, 01:44 PM
I can't go. I'd need at least a jock for safety to avoid being stepped on.