PDA

View Full Version : Editing Thread Titles

Boss-Hog
12-21-2005, 01:59 PM
All,

I forgot to mention the new method that vBulletin 3.5.X uses to edit thread titles. To edit the title of a thread that you started (this must be done within 24 hours of when the thread was started), instead of clicking on edit in the first post, you double click to the right of the thread title on the forum where the threads are listed. In other words, you don't actually open the post in which you are trying to edit the title; you do so at the forum listing screen. Let me know if you have any questions.

savafan
12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I was able to edit my thread titles by going into the edit post feature and then clicking on Go Advanced. I believe that method will still work too, won't it?

Red Leader
12-21-2005, 02:24 PM
I was able to edit my thread titles by going into the edit post feature and then clicking on Go Advanced. I believe that method will still work too, won't it?

Well, yeah, if you want to do it the old way.

Do you still use an abacus?;)

savafan
12-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, yeah, if you want to do it the old way.

Do you still use an abacus?;)

abacus? Nah, that's too much technology for me. I prefer using stones.

Boss-Hog
12-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks, I didn't realize that...that will also continue to work (again, within 24 hours of the thread being posted).

rdiersin
12-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Thanks Boss, I wasn't sure how to do that. Thanks for the instructions.

KronoRed
12-21-2005, 03:48 PM
abacus? Nah, that's too much technology for me. I prefer using stones.
I use those for punishing bad people