PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Riverfront in 70s

traderumor
01-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I am looking for digitized pictures of Riverfront in the 70s, complete with faded astroturf, unpainted cement for the frontings to each level, etc.

The reason I am looking for them is for my Strat-O-Matic hobby. The pictures would not be used for any profit motive, but would be submitted to a fellow gamer who takes ballpark pictures and tailors them to the game's graphics for use as stadium backdrops while playing the game and posts them on a free website for free download for the enjoyment of all.

The best pictures would be color, with the view behind home plate from probably green seats on up, with the entire field in view, both day and night shots. Also, base line shots from about the same height and distance make good backgrounds as well.

Here is a link to one of the pages that contains various ballpark photos. It looks like they are in .bmp format, but I would imagine .jpeg, .jpg, or .gif could be converted to the desired format.
http://supadupadeluxa.tripod.com/somCBP2.html

If you go to bp006, you will see a few of "new" Cinergy and one "old" Cinergy that looks like a late 90s version. For my own anal retentive reasons, I would like to have a day/night 70-80s plain jane version of Riverfront to replay BRM seasons with.

If able and interested to help, PM me and I'll give you my email addy, unless its in my profile, then just use that one.