PDA

View Full Version : The downside of DanO's departure

RFS62
01-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Poor Redsland.

Several years of material, no longer needed.

:cool:

Heath
01-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Poor Redsland.

Several years of material, no longer needed.

:cool:

The funny part about the whole thing was that he DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE STUFF UP.

Now, he REALLY has to embellish!

Go get'em Redsland!

Redsland
01-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Aw, thanks for the support, guys. ;)

Truly the news today causes a variety of effects, both physiological and psychosocial, but none more so than those with us now. Obviously the events of the day were precipitated by a litany of precursors, some in our control, and others less so. Still, as I look at the open yardage ahead, I know that other days will be like this one to one degree or another, but largely by happenstance rather than by design. Because let me be clear: a bucket is not a tree house, nor should it. With that I’ll take a few questions.

:)

RFS62
01-23-2006, 05:52 PM

Truly the news today causes a variety of effects, both physiological and psychosocial, but none more so than those with us now. Obviously the events of the day were precipitated by a litany of precursors, some in our control, and others less so. Still, as I look at the open yardage ahead, I know that other days will be like this one to one degree or another, but largely by happenstance rather than by design. Because let me be clear: a bucket is not a tree house, nor should it. With that I’ll take a few questions.

Oh man. What a beautiful tribute. I think I'm gonna cry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heath
01-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Oh man. What a beautiful tribute. I think I'm gonna cry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like someone just wrote his eulogy :D

Caveat Emperor
01-23-2006, 06:15 PM
That, and Staples Corp. and Office Max Inc. were downgraded to "sell" upon release of the news, citing projected drop-offs in binder sales.

KittyDuran
01-23-2006, 07:22 PM

To quote from "Blazing Saddles": "...you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar *****.":evil:

paintmered
01-23-2006, 07:43 PM

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

KronoRed
01-23-2006, 10:16 PM

Classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RFS62
01-23-2006, 10:30 PM
I've read this thing at least a dozen times, and it just keeps getting funnier.

Redsland, you are a freakin' genius. I bow to your superior intellect.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Heath
01-23-2006, 10:59 PM
I'd almost vote this thread as an archive, if it wasn't so darn short.

RollyInRaleigh
01-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Quality over quantity. Brilliant!:beerme:

RFS62
01-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Quality over quantity. Brilliant!:beerme:

No kidding. He's been cracking me up with this routine for a long time now, but this... this was off the charts hilarious.

:beerme:

KronoRed
01-24-2006, 10:49 AM
I'd almost vote this thread as an archive, if it wasn't so darn short.
Lets take care of that