PDA

View Full Version : I got my power pack tickets today

dougdirt
02-24-2006, 01:19 PM
So for those of you who also ordered some, be sure to check your mail today!

Red in Chicago
02-24-2006, 03:57 PM
thanks for the headsup...i'm still waiting for mine...

BEETTLEBUG
02-24-2006, 07:48 PM
I didn't get mine today so I will be looking for mine soon.

bottom_feeder
02-24-2006, 08:19 PM
You guys are so lucky. I wished I lived closer so I could go to more games.

dougdirt
02-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Bottom feeder, I feel your pain. After the strike in 1994, I didnt go to a game until 2003, as my dad would no longer take me to any games. By the time I could drive in 2001, I had most of my money tied up in other things. Since 2003 though, I havent been to less than 22 games a year. Going to games will be something I will never take for granted again, going that long without that feeling is something I hope I never have to feel again.

creek14
02-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Got mine yesterday, or the day before. I have been sick and sleeping a lot so I have lost track of days.

Anyway, they are in my hot little hands. :thumbup:

KittyDuran
02-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Got mine today too... sweet!!!:beerme:

reds1869
02-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Got mine today. Nothing tells you baseball season is close like having Opening Day tickets in your hands!

redsfan30
02-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Hope mine come soon!!

redsfan30
02-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Got mine today!!

:beerme:

fourrunhomer
02-26-2006, 08:58 AM
I got my tickets yesterday. I ordered them by mail and they sent me tickets to one wrong game. Stupid me did not make a copy of the order form. I hope when I call them Monday they kept a hard copy of the order and can see it was there mistake. (Please don't ley it be my mistake.) I ordered for Sat/Sun sets of tix and one of them somehow got translated to Sun/Mon. This just happens to be the weekend I ordred 8 tix instead of 4. I hope I don't have to eat the tix. Has any one else ever had this happen, or know if its likely to get fixed. I'm sure if I marked the wrong box, its my loss, but would hope thay would be willing to make it right if its there mistake.

Red in Chicago
02-27-2006, 06:10 PM
i still haven't received my tickets...should i be getting nervous?

JinAZ
02-27-2006, 06:16 PM
You guys are so lucky. I wished I lived closer so I could go to more games.

I go to two or three games a year.

When the Reds come out to Phoenix.

...so yeah, I wish I lived closer too. Thank goodness the Diamondbacks are an NL team though.
-JinAZ

Joseph
02-27-2006, 06:41 PM
I recieved my first shipment of tickets today as well. Not power pack, just normal ordered tickets last weekend.

dougdirt
02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
i still haven't received my tickets...should i be getting nervous?
I might get on the phone and call someone tomorrow if they havent arrived yet.

KittyDuran
02-27-2006, 07:29 PM
i still haven't received my tickets...should i be getting nervous?There's a couple things you can do - first you can call the Reds Ticket Office or you can go to tickets.com and to the following link to have someone get back to you...

http://www.tickets.com/customerservice/order_tracking_form.html

BTW - my Power Pack tickets came in a plain white small envelope with the return address as:

P.O. Box 272127
Concord, CA 94527-2127

and were mailed from the zip of 94520. (if that's any help)...:)

Red in Chicago
02-27-2006, 08:56 PM
thanks for the link and return address kitty...i will give them one more day before i start harassing them...hopefully, it's just that i'm out of state and it's requiring a few extra days...

OSUredsFAN
02-27-2006, 09:05 PM
thanks for the link and return address kitty...i will give them one more day before i start harassing them...hopefully, it's just that i'm out of state and it's requiring a few extra days...

Got my power pack tickets today:beerme: . I live in NW indiana

Buckeye33
02-27-2006, 09:09 PM

Yeah, be careful when looking for the tickets in the mail. The envelope they come in looks like a credit card offer when you first look at it. They do that so mail thieves don't know there's sports tickets in the envelope.

fourrunhomer
02-28-2006, 08:44 AM
I called the ticket office yesterday and they said the mixup was my bad. However, The lady I talked to was very helpful and agreed to exchange the tickets. This was one of the most pleasant customer service experiences I've had. Thanks to Katie in the ticket office.

Chip R
02-28-2006, 10:30 AM
I got my Opening Day tickets yesterday.

Red in Chicago
02-28-2006, 07:07 PM
i first emailed them for a status update...they replied back for me to call them directly...i just called them and they said that my tickets had not even been printed yet...then they gave me the standard line of "if you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, that they'll have them sent to will call"...ok, i'm coming all the way from chicago, i need to know for sure that my tickets will be there ahead of time...what are the odds that something goes wrong on such a short notice...especially with the 48 hour window being on a saturday...i had such hope for this being my first opening day and now it's already getting on my nerves...my couldn't they give you the option to print at home for the power pack?