PDA

View Full Version : About 10 of you

Pages : [1] 2

BlfdVaFan
07-26-2005, 12:22 AM
There are about 10 posters who honestly believe they know everything there is to know about how to run a baseball team and eveyone else who has a different opinion is wrong.
Marty has been broadcasting Red's baseball for 30 years but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is as dumb as a broomstick.
George Foster played the game and was quite successful while wearing a Red's uniform but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is right there with Marty.
Hal McCoy has forgotten more about baseball than the Red's Forum 10 has ever known. Sadly, he is right there with Marty and George.
Over the last 30 years Marty, George, and Hal have watched, evaluated, and/or participated in over 10,000 Red's basball games. That doesn't count any other baseball games they may have watched.
About 10 wannabe's on this board will gladly tell everyone how stupid these people are and how smart and intellectual the Red's Forum 10 are. I even saw a post comparing something Ted Williams said with something Marty said. In Adma Dunn's case I vote with Marty. Ted Williams was talking about Ted Williams and not Adam Dunn.
I love the way Dunn plays. I do not like his selectivity when the Reds need him to hit the baseball. Dunn does not need a bunch of wannabe GM's defending him. He needs to drive in the runs and swing the bat.
I sure hope the 'wannabe 10' never buy my beloved Reds.

Shaggy Sanchez
07-26-2005, 12:34 AM
I love the way Dunn plays. I do not like his selectivity when the Reds need him to hit the baseball. Dunn does not need a bunch of wannabe GM's defending him. He needs to drive in the runs and swing the bat.

I guess Dunn should hit the ball "hard" like Casey does and try to lead the league in DPs. If Casey was half as patient as Dunn at the plate guys like Dunn and Griffey would have even more chances to drive runs in. I guess you would rather have Dunn swing at bad pitches resulting in an out rather than take the walk and get on base? I don't care how he gets on base as long as he is doing that and not makeing outs.

As for Marty and Hal, well IMHO I think Hal is awful and reading his columns drive me nuts. I like Marty but I would take anything Ted Williams said about baseball over Marty everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Falls City Beer
07-26-2005, 12:35 AM
What do the Redszone 10 say about personal attacks?

RosieRed
07-26-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm confused.

Is this alleged "Red's Forum 10" the same group as the alleged clique?

BlfdVaFan
07-26-2005, 12:37 AM
If the shoe fits....wear it.

pedro
07-26-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm confused.

Is this alleged "Red's Forum 10" the same group as the alleged clique?

why yes, but it looks like there is really 14.

http://www.lapetiteclaudine.com/archives/davidlachapelle.jpg

smith288
07-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Im not in the top 10 i bet...but i wish I was.

Scrap Irony
07-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Jesus looks a bit like Weird Al.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled battle of the wits...

pedro
07-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Jesus looks a bit like Weird Al.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled battle of the wits...

Notice Charlie Murphy on his right. He hates Marty.

BoydsOfSummer
07-26-2005, 12:44 AM
I've been watching it for about 31 years. Been a student of it for about 20;and I do mean I study it. I'm as qualified as Marty Brennaman to make an opinion over the WLW airwaves or make one here.

RosieRed
07-26-2005, 12:47 AM
I've been watching it for about 31 years. Been a student of it for about 20;and I do mean I study it. I'm as qualified as Marty Brennaman to make an opinion over the WLW airwaves or make one here.

You must be one of the "Red's Forum 10" then!

;)

pedro
07-26-2005, 12:49 AM

Are they high tops? I really like high tops.

OnBaseMachine
07-26-2005, 12:52 AM

Okay, I took your advice, but do you have the other shoe? It's getting very uncomfortable walking around with just one shoe on. And it kinda looks silly.

DunnersGrl44
07-26-2005, 12:52 AM
I love Dunn!
Who is in the Top 10!!!! And why didn't I know there was a top 10. Because surely i would be in it, if i had known there was one
By the way.... who is Ted Williams??? :runaway:
Does that mean i can't be in the Top 10. I wanna be a GM SOOOO BAD!
Someone PM with what I have to do to be in the top 10!!!!
I have my fingers crossed! :pray: :pray: :pray:
I'll do anything!

missionhockey21
07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Oh I so have to be the elusive 11th member. Guys want to be me and girls want to be with me. And I don't wear the standard Top 10 jacket, no sir. It's custom here for this cool cat while I get my hate on for the likes of McCoy and Marty B.

In all seriousness though, what's up with Foster? Have I missed a thread or what?

OnBaseMachine
07-26-2005, 01:10 AM
In all seriousness though, what's up with Foster? Have I missed a thread or what?

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36675&highlight=george+foster

missionhockey21
07-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Aha, that golden time when I was pretty darn busy. Much appreaciated friend. +rep.

WVRedsFan
07-26-2005, 01:29 AM
Ah, it's just opinion and like my late father used to say, "just like a nose, everybody has one (he used another part of the anatomy, but this is a family forum. ;)) "

That's what baseball is all about. I've said forever here that my father, probably the most loyal and dedicated fan the Reds have ever had even fired Sparky several times.

Have fun!

jhiller21
07-26-2005, 01:51 AM

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/7056/carljersey4md.jpg
Red's owner Carl Lindner succumbs, as the "Redszone 10" leader pickpockets him in front of roughly 34,000

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 01:58 AM
Appears they're are more then 10...

"The 10" should start charging admission :D

ochre
07-26-2005, 02:15 AM
Why stop at 10? I am sure there are plenty more than 10.

Seriously, what exactly has Marty done to qualify himself as a baseball expert? Watch the game? Millions of people watch the game every year. What special training, or aptitude has he shown that sets him apart from the Redszone 50? George Foster was a great player. My plummer is a great "septic engineer". That doesn't mean that I want my plummer to be hired to redesign the Cincinnati Sewer System (yes that is a euphemism for the Reds Pitching).

The only potential merit to this type of discussion would be if someone brought up the fact that Marty's and George's comments become static as soon as they are brought to this forum. That is to say, they can't expound upon what they said, or steer the conversation toward what they "meant", as they do not participate here.

Or you could just blame it all on the Redszone 5000.

Larkin Fan
07-26-2005, 03:00 AM
Why stop at 10? I am sure there are plenty more than 10.

There is a lot more than 10. Long live SERP!!!!

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 04:50 AM
Well guy, I called out Marty and Hal in one of the threads your speaking about, so maybe I'm one of the one of the "lucky 10" your tagging with being baseball know it alls.

Which is fine, I'm perfectly willing to have whatever I say (or type, for that matter) criticized here on Redszone. That's the wonder of the internet these days, folks can say whatever it is they want, however intelligent or idiotic.

However, the attack to begin this thread is essentially "they've been doing it forever, so shut your trap because you haven't been."

Did I claim in any way to be more knowledgeable about the game than either of these two gentlemen? The answer is I certainly did not, and do not appreciate in any way someone putting words in my mouth intimating that I did so. But I have eyes and ears, and a brain that controls them, and somedays I use all three of those parts to come to the conclusion of "Hey I think that doesn't sound right" or "Gee, I've been listening for 8 minutes now Marty, perhaps someone might want to tell me on this baseball broadcast, you know, what's happening in the baseball game."

So, if you want to live in a baseball world where everything those guys do is golden, that's fine with me. You're more than welcome to and I wish you the best of luck with it. But sorry guy, I still plan on using my eyes and my ears to determine when someone is feeding me a line of BS or not doing what they are supposed to be doing whilethey pull in a hefty salary to do so every day. And I'll continue to use this forum to do so when what they do doesn't pass the basic smell test.

FWIW, make sure to browse this thread right here from last week.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=782461

Last week, where Hal makes off base, and non-factual claims about Griffey's contract.

Yet that flies right by the editors of the Dayton Daily News. No doubt that they figure "it's Hal" and they, just like you, won't question what he has as copy. Even if it's factually incorrect.

You can find about one of these, every week or so for the last several years. And doesn't take a lot of investigating to do so, sadly.

Larry Schuler
07-26-2005, 06:05 AM
Relax man. Just because I have an abundance of buddy points, I mean reputation points, doesn't mean I am better than anyone. I'm just a lot smarter and more knowledgeable about the game.

corkedbat
07-26-2005, 06:33 AM
Can I be one? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I? O please, pick me! pick me!

MartyFan
07-26-2005, 06:38 AM
I think this is funny...especially those of you wanting to be part of the 10..that would assume you think you are posters he pays attention too...man o man...I thought there were egos where I work!

RedsBaron
07-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I even saw a post comparing something Ted Williams said with something Marty said. In Adma Dunn's case I vote with Marty. Ted Williams was talking about Ted Williams and not Adam Dunn.

Please provide even one quote where Ted Williams said his theories of hitting only applied to himself. Ted Williams never, ever limited his theories on hitting to just himself. Other than fishing and hitting, there was nothing Teddy Ballgame enjoyed doing more than talking about hitting. He loved to help other hitters even when he was a player himself.

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 07:58 AM
This thread is stupid. Brain cells are withering on the vine even as I type this.

Raisor
07-26-2005, 08:52 AM
This thread is stupid. Brain cells are withering on the vine even as I type this.

You're just jealous you're not in the clique.

Oh wait, you are.

Nevermind.

:evil:

flyer85
07-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Those who do not try thinking outside the box are doomed to stay within it.

Billy Beane and Sandy Alderson say hello and thank you.

Baseball is loaded with "conventional wisdom" and people who love to use the "I played the game" card. I realize that anecdotal evidence is a powerful and wonderful thing because it demands no verification and is based solely on the perceived signifcance of the presenter.

I'll stick with the motto “In God we trust, all others must have data.”

Conventional wisdom once held the earth was flat and stationary.

guttle11
07-26-2005, 09:25 AM
There are about 10 posters who honestly believe they know everything there is to know about how to run a baseball team and eveyone else who has a different opinion is wrong.
Marty has been broadcasting Red's baseball for 30 years but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is as dumb as a broomstick.
George Foster played the game and was quite successful while wearing a Red's uniform but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is right there with Marty.
Hal McCoy has forgotten more about baseball than the Red's Forum 10 has ever known. Sadly, he is right there with Marty and George.
Over the last 30 years Marty, George, and Hal have watched, evaluated, and/or participated in over 10,000 Red's basball games. That doesn't count any other baseball games they may have watched.
About 10 wannabe's on this board will gladly tell everyone how stupid these people are and how smart and intellectual the Red's Forum 10 are. I even saw a post comparing something Ted Williams said with something Marty said. In Adma Dunn's case I vote with Marty. Ted Williams was talking about Ted Williams and not Adam Dunn.

I used to feel the same way. But the supposed "Redszone 10" (we all know who they are) have taught me a lot about baseball in my short time here. take Raisor. He is all numbers, but you know what, he's usually right. I have respect for all of the "10" and any other poster who makes good points.

BlfdVaFan, I have never heard anyone here say that Marty, George, or Hal are stupid. We may not like their broadcasting/writing style, or their opinions, but that is what is great about RZ. The ability to discuss baseball, and everything that goes with it.

He needs to drive in the runs and swing the bat he does.

guttle11
07-26-2005, 09:32 AM
RZ needs a reality thread. Winner gets in the clique. just so people will shut up. Everyone can have a fair chance. No more sucking up, no more bashing. You want in the clique, enter the thread contest.

Oh, and count me out. Im not in the "clique" and dont care. I come hear to talk baseball. This isn't high school.

Chip R
07-26-2005, 09:33 AM
You're just jealous you're not in the clique.

Oh wait, you are.

Nevermind.

:evil:
Since when? ;)

Raisor
07-26-2005, 09:34 AM
I used to feel the same way. But the supposed "Redszone 10" (we all know who they are) have taught me a lot about baseball in my short time here. take Raisor. He is all numbers, but you know what, he's usually right. .

Not only that, but I'm a snappy dresser.

Just sayin.

Raisor
07-26-2005, 09:35 AM
This isn't high school.

It's not?

:eek:

MartyFan
07-26-2005, 09:36 AM
The funny thing is I hardly ever read who the post is made by...the only one I know to be SUPER GURU OF AL THAT IS BASEBALL...is WestOfYou

Boss-Hog
07-26-2005, 09:39 AM
RZ needs a reality thread. Winner gets in the clique. just so people will shut up. Everyone can have a fair chance. No more sucking up, no more bashing. You want in the clique, enter the thread contest.

Oh, and count me out. Im not in the "clique" and dont care. I come hear to talk baseball. This isn't high school. I've been waiting over five years to hear who all is a member of this alleged "clique".

MartyFan
07-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah, somebody post their names...I want to see who has been making all the good posts...I also agree with the original post that some on here have an inflated view of their thoughts but maybe he was wrong to limit it to just 10?

I know I think I am right on a lot of stuff and others think I am nuts...but variety is the spice of life.

Raisor
07-26-2005, 09:44 AM
I've been waiting over five years to hear who all is a member of this alleged "clique".

Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and HHH.

guttle11
07-26-2005, 09:45 AM

Just sayin.Raisor is on the left.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/hollywood_on_tyne/images/antdec/antanddec_funny150.jpg

flyer85
07-26-2005, 09:46 AM
HHH. Hubert Humphrey! :shocked: I would never have guessed that.

MrCinatit
07-26-2005, 09:47 AM
in the past, i have found that those who call out others for having over-inflated egos, have over-inflated egos themselves.
seeing that i just posted this, i guess i would also have an over-inflated ego, as well.

guttle11
07-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and HHH.http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/itsallawork/01-gold-bar.jpg

ochre
07-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Instead of naming names and using ad hominems as a game of virtual cornhole, how about actually winning a debate with effective use of facts and prose? The only clique I see around here is the clique of those that are capable of critical thinking and logic establishing positions and defending them with tangible evidence while being verbally assaulted by those that think there is something metaphysical, or mystical about the human language that allows them to express off the wall, unfounded opinion and have it be accepted as the one and only truth®.

Chip R
07-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Hubert Humphrey! :shocked: I would never have guessed that.
He was a great wrestler. He could work the mike like no one's business. ;)

Puffy
07-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, Redszone 10 or people who are mindlessly attacking the Redsone 10?? Redszone 10 or the KRISPY 7????? Redszone 10 or Pam Anderson's Double EE's???

I'm going with Pam Anderson, then the Redszone 10 second, the KRISPY 7 third and the mindless attacks on the Redszone 10 fourth. Yeah, thats the order of people I'll listen to.

Raisor
07-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, Redszone 10 or people who are mindlessly attacking the Redsone 10?? Redszone 10 or the KRISPY 7????? Redszone 10 or Pam Anderson's Double EE's???

I'm going with Pam Anderson, then the Redszone 10 second, the KRISPY 7 third and the mindless attacks on the Redszone 10 fourth. Yeah, thats the order of people I'll listen to.

Pam Anderson is TOO scrappy.

KearnsyEars
07-26-2005, 09:55 AM

I am very confused on this post....were you saying Dunn isn't as great as he gets credit for? Dunn is the best player on the team as of now....he's a dominator, but I can't pick out whether your taking up for him, or who the heck your defending. And who is the "RedsZone 10" you speak of?

Raisor
07-26-2005, 09:57 AM
And who is the "RedsZone 10" you speak of?

Creek is our Queen.

flyer85
07-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Creek is our Queen.and you are nothing more than mere serfs. :laugh:

Don't forget the duct tape and hand cuffs.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 10:02 AM
Don't forget the duct tape and hand cuffs.

And the whipped cream. It never gets good til the whip cream comes out.

Just sayin'

Raisor
07-26-2005, 10:03 AM
Just sayin'

cha-ching

REDREAD
07-26-2005, 10:06 AM

Seriously man, if it bothers you that much, put those 10 guys on ignore. This board is supposed to be fun. There's hundreds of posters here. If you ingore 10 of them, you'll still have plenty to read and won't miss anything.

Joseph
07-26-2005, 10:15 AM
Narcissism amuses me greatly.

gonelong
07-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Instead of naming names and using ad hominems as a game of virtual cornhole, how about actually winning a debate with effective use of facts and prose? The only clique I see around here is the clique of those that are capable of critical thinking and logic establishing positions and defending them with tangible evidence while being verbally assaulted by those that think there is something metaphysical, or mystical about the human language that allows them to express off the wall, unfounded opinion and have it be accepted as the one and only truth®.

Thats what I would have posted had I been able to put a lucid response together.

GL

OSURedLeg
07-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Is Coombs in the top 10? ;)

Joseph
07-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Thats what I would have posted had I been able to put a lucid response together.

GL

Put down the bottle, it's early yet. :)

Chip R
07-26-2005, 10:24 AM

Just sayin.
That's true. Somewhere around here there's a picture that proves it.

RFS62
07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Is Coombs in the top 10? ;)

He's the commisioner of the "Gang of 10"

Puffy
07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
That's true. Somewhere around here there's a picture that proves it.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/916060/raisor.jpg

Raisor
07-26-2005, 10:27 AM

Ok, so far we've got:

Creek, Queen of the "Gang of 10" and Coombs, Commisioner of the "Gang of 10".

Does everyone get a fancy title?

Because, if so, I want "Grand Poo-bah"

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 10:29 AM

That never gets old. :cool:

Puffy
07-26-2005, 10:30 AM

Here he is quashing a rebellion - that time when GAC tried to have the minutes read in "religious right speak"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/825505/RedszoneGathering2005PuffyandGACatGameDay1.jpg

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 10:30 AM
Ok, so far we've got:

You can be Grand Poo-Bah, sure.

Red Leader is Wonder-Man. :evil:

RFS62
07-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Here he is quashing a rebellion - that time when GAC tried to have the minutes read in "religious right speak"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/825505/RedszoneGathering2005PuffyandGACatGameDay1.jpg

His pimp hand is firm.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 10:31 AM

I thought RL was Chicken Man.

Raisor
07-26-2005, 10:32 AM

Steel is Doctor Evil, because he is...Evil.

creek14
07-26-2005, 10:32 AM
I was going to write something smart ass (new for me) until I read the Queen thing, so now I have to act all dignified and stuff.

Anyway, I have been around these RedsZone parts for a long time. I have watched baseball for a long time (I'm old as dirt). I use to think I knew EVERYTHING there was to know about baseball.

In the first year or so here, I would get so tired of hearing about all the stats. Stat Spewing. Drove me crazy.

But I am a pretty smart girl (no, really). So I started to do my own research. Read up on RC/27 and Pythagorean theorem and OPS and stuff like that.

Son of a gun, seemed those stat spewers might be on to something.

Now, I still get all excited about outliers like Javy who go on a homerun tear, but I put a lot more stock into stats.

Just sayin.

gonelong
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Ok, so far we've got:

I'd like to be an alternate, I don't want the awesome responsibility of being "one of ten" at this point.

GL

letsgojunior
cha-ching

I heart Raisor.

traderumor
Ugh! That post reminds me of my days of clique patrolling. Then I realized that this board is full of pretty cool people and that my attitude toward other posters was the one that needed changing. People have relationships of varying depths on here, BlvdVaFan, which helps make the board that much better. The folks that you are attempting to call out have a track record which is so uncanny that I decided they must know what they're talking about and started listening and learning. This is a great place to talk about baseball and other things on the non-baseball chatter. Enjoy it, but if you don't like criticism of what others are saying, then its probably not your cup of tea.

And great post, ochre.

Raisor
Just sayin.

More money for the honeymoon!

woo hoo!

gO rEDs!

Raisor
07-26-2005, 10:35 AM
I heart Raisor.

I get that alot :evil:

Puffy
I'd like to be an alternate, I don't want the awesome responsibility of being "one of ten" at this point.

GL

Hey! You're either in the gang, or not in the gang buddy! We have a code and stuff.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/916060/served1.jpg

zombie-a-go-go
I thought RL was Chicken Man.

I thought that was his stuffed animal.

Not having to be the designated driver once these last five years has taken its toll on this gray matter, I admit, so I could be mistaken.

Roy Tucker
07-26-2005, 10:36 AM
In my own mind, I am a baseball legend. My opinion fits my way of thinking better than anyone elses. According to myself, I am always right and I never lie.

Free the RedsZone 10!!!

Raisor
07-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey! You're either in the gang, or not in the gang buddy! We have a code and stuff.

[/IMG]

First rule of Clique Club, is DON'T TALK ABOUT CLIQUE CLUB!

OSURedLeg
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM

GL

You can be Leopold Stotch (also known as Butters)

letsgojunior
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM
I get that alot :evil:

The lava lamp just does it for me

gonelong
07-26-2005, 10:40 AM

Its getting a little crowded for me. :)

Besides, I have my very own thing going on. I was once informed by another poster that I was the foremost expert on the color beige. :D Through my studies I have now learned much about ecru and hope to work on my other earth-tones. I am a bit busy to be in a gang. You'll just have to go on without me. :)

Raisor
07-26-2005, 10:40 AM
The lava lamp just does it for me

:cool:

Tommyjohn25
07-26-2005, 10:44 AM
I too got sick of hearing about stats and the pythag when I first got here, so much so that after the first month I almost decided to not come back anymore. But then I realized that maybe I wasn't the smartest guy in the world when it came to baseball (man it's hard to type that), and maybe I could learn something from this place. I honestly don't think there is that one member who is the know all tell all of baseball, but perhaps this "Redszone 10" you speak of are the very people that you need to be learning from. Maybe they are telling you something you don't wanna hear, but chances are that they are right. I know I've learned a ton from the very people that made me feel like leaving when I first joined.

MrCinatit
07-26-2005, 10:46 AM
there is only one person on earth who knows everything about baseball, and that person in Bud Selig.

and my mother is a hamster.

Chip R
07-26-2005, 10:49 AM
there is only one person on earth who knows everything about baseball, and that person in Bud Selig.

and my mother is a hamster.
Did your father smelt of elderberries?

Puffy
07-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Did your father smelt of elderberries?

Topical cream clears that right up.

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 10:57 AM

Dude, I'm CHICKEN-MAAAAAN!

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Dude, I'm CHICKEN-MAAAAAN!

Yes, that's what they keep telling me. I feel such the fool, now.

I hang my head in shame.

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes, that's what they keep telling me. I feel such the fool, now.

I hang my head in shame.

No worries, but if you want to stay in the 10, you had better stop skipping meetings.

Oh, and your dues are due by the 1st.

deltachi8
07-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Who would be Yoda?

Raisor
07-26-2005, 11:08 AM
No worries, but if you want to stay in the 10, you had better stop skipping meetings.

Oh, and your dues are due by the 1st.

As treasurer of the Gang of 10, you can send me your dues. I'll send back a recepit. Really.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 11:09 AM
As treasurer of the Gang of 10, you can send me your dues. I'll send back a recepit. Really.

Wait - now you're Grand Poo-bah and treasurer?

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:10 AM

SHENANIGANS!!!

Raisor
07-26-2005, 11:11 AM

Well, we certainly don't want YOU holding the money.

BuckU
07-26-2005, 11:13 AM
You can be Leopold Stotch (also known as Butters)

Did somebody say Butters?

RedFanAlways1966
07-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Taken from the bestseller "Cliques Are Everywhere And I Cannot Stand Them"... here are some abbreviations and their correct meanings when talking about "the 10":

OPS... Outlandish Percentages & Stats
OBP... Outlandish Baseball Perception
SLG... Stats Love Geeks
WHIP.. Why Have Ididiotic Percentages
RBI... Retarded Baseball Idiots
ERA... Egos Run Amuck
SAC... Sorry Arse Cockiness
SF... Stat Failure
HBP... Has Been Percentages

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Did somebody say Butters?

Great! Now you just blew your cover. :rolleyes:

I demand this thread be closed before ALL of our secrets get out.

wally post
07-26-2005, 11:17 AM
great thread! Let me know if the "ten" need a tech. I make great coffee and can bartend.

"You've been to the ten?"
"yeah, I've been to the ten"
When you're with the ten, you don't have to carry your bags"

Puffy
07-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Great! Now you just blew your cover. :rolleyes:

I demand this thread be closed before ALL of our secrets get out.

Don't worry - we will take your secret of that night in Milwaukee with you, Jimmah Haynes, topical cream, a football helmet, cottage cheese, a flamethrower, three midgets, a bowling ball and a 24 pack of Trojans to our collective graves!

RFS62
07-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Don't worry - we will take your secret of that night in Milwaukee with you, Jimmah Haynes, topical cream, a football helmet, cottage cheese, a flamethrower, three midgets, a bowling ball and a 24 pack of Trojans to our collective graves!

Good times

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:24 AM

Ok then, as long as that's kept secret and Bud Selig's name doesn't get brought up...continue on!

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Ok then, as long as that's kept secret and Bud Selig's name doesn't get brought up...continue on!

So that's where my cottage cheese went...

Tommyjohn25
07-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Wow, this thread got REALLY weird... ;)

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:29 AM
So that's where my cottage cheese went...

Damn, forgot about that. Those dues I mentioned earlier. Don't worry about it. I'll pay it as compensation. But that's it. I'm drawing the line there.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 11:30 AM

You're welcome.

Roy Tucker
07-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Try the Anthony Michael Hall. It's surprisingly good.

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 11:32 AM
http://www.offcenter.us/humor/bellyflop.jpg

RBA
07-26-2005, 11:35 AM
If a bear farts in the woods, does it smell if no one is around?

Tommyjohn25
07-26-2005, 11:35 AM
http://www.offcenter.us/humor/bellyflop.jpg

Yep, now my monitor has pepsi on it. :D

Heath
07-26-2005, 11:36 AM

Separated at birth? Every time I see this picture - I am reminded of the following.....
http://www.harrywalker.com/photos/Stein_Ben.jpg

Chip R
07-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Separated at birth? Every time I see this picture - I am reminded of the following.....
http://www.harrywalker.com/photos/Stein_Ben.jpg
I always thought he looked more like Peter Sellers in that picture.

http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Peter_Sellers.jpg

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:47 AM
http://www.adimiron.com/images/scouts/squirrel.jpg

Puffy
07-26-2005, 11:48 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/825505/cs_samjackson2.jpg

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Since we're identifying ourselves.

Here's mine, and TC's since she on vacation.

Chip R
07-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Since we're identifying ourselves.

Here's mine, and TC's since she on vacation.
Which is which? ;)

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 12:24 PM
I think RL is the bread

I think.... :D

gm
07-26-2005, 12:25 PM
Those who do not try thinking outside the box are doomed to stay within it.

And those that think they think outside the box are stuck inside their own invisible box of presumption.

(I think)

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 12:25 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/825505/cs_samjackson2.jpg

Missed this dude :thumbup:

TRF
07-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Ugh! That post reminds me of my days of clique patrolling. Then I realized that this board is full of pretty cool people and that my attitude toward other posters was the one that needed changing. People have relationships of varying depths on here, BlvdVaFan, which helps make the board that much better. The folks that you are attempting to call out have a track record which is so uncanny that I decided they must know what they're talking about and started listening and learning. This is a great place to talk about baseball and other things on the non-baseball chatter. Enjoy it, but if you don't like criticism of what others are saying, then its probably not your cup of tea.

And great post, ochre.

man I loved Clique Patrol! when i was a kid. great show. they had machine guns on the backs of jeeps and everything.

Man I miss Clique Patrol!

Raisor
07-26-2005, 12:37 PM
man I loved Clique Patrol! when i was a kid. great show. they had machine guns on the backs of jeeps and everything.

Man I miss Clique Patrol!

http://www.bigredtoybox.com/articles/ratpatrol.jpg

ochre
07-26-2005, 12:38 PM
When this gets to 1000 posts I have to lock it, FYI.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Bummer, I can't find my club photo

It's NOT the one with the taco sign ;)

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 12:42 PM

Well then I think we should make that happen :D

savafan
07-26-2005, 12:44 PM

I thought it was 2000 posts

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 12:56 PM
New rule?

The '10' changed their minds?

;)

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
I thought it was 2000 posts

Please see minutes from 7/09/05 meeting for explanation. If you do not have these minutes, please send a PM to Raisor and $5 on a self addressed envelope to:

THE10@redszone.com
100 Sabr Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45321

Make sure you type your password on the memo field of your check so they can identify you.

savafan
07-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Please see minutes from 7/09/05 meeting for explanation.

Ah, I forgot about that clause. My bad.

Tommyjohn25
07-26-2005, 01:16 PM
This is really funny by the way! :laugh:

smith288
07-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Please see minutes from 7/09/05 meeting for explanation. If you do not have these minutes, please send a PM to Raisor and $5 on a self addressed envelope to:

THE10@redszone.com
100 Sabr Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45321

Make sure you type your password on the memo field of your check so they can identify you. I have the memos in my archive... I have a secret contact inside "the 10" that forwards them to me in confidence.

Suspicion has been risen.... :dancingco

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 01:17 PM
KWJIBO (It's in the Scrabble Dictionary)

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
It's expensive to miss meetings.

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
I have the memos in my archive... I have a secret contact inside "the 10" that forwards them to me in confidence.

Suspicion has been risen.... :dancingco

Zip it, Smith.

smith288
07-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Is your new rep points worth it Zombie? Since we all are exposing our dirty little secrets...

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Dude..betraying the 10 can lead to bad stuff..like being send to Chicago and forced to root for the cubs :help:

savafan
07-26-2005, 01:22 PM
But since this thread was started by a Non-SERP member, isn't clause 44 null and void? Especially since...no, wait, Adam Dunn was mentioned in this thread, wasn't he? NM

Puffy
I have a request - can we change the menu next time? Cause those Dunn hot dogs and the "Walks are as good as a Hit" Chili left me like this:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/825505/dogfood_big.jpg

KronoRed
I suggest we switch to pizza.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 01:24 PM
I was thinking maybe OPS fajitas, RC/27 nachos, or Pthygoleon chicken wings.

CTA513
07-26-2005, 01:26 PM
White Castles and then snort coke off the top of bathroom unrinals.

savafan
07-26-2005, 01:26 PM

What the hell is a Pthygoleon? Weren't those wiped out in the great flood?

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 01:27 PM

I hear WOY makes a mean OPS taco salad.

SunDeck
07-26-2005, 01:29 PM
BlfdVaFan,

This Board is a place to discuss the Reds. How interesting would that be if all we did was sit around and suck up to the club and everyone associated with it?
My advice to would be to take it less personally. That, or try working up a cogent argument to support your opinions.
This is a great group of people, many of whom have more baseball knowledge than I. I don't agree with them all the time, but I have never felt that they were anything less than friends with a common interest- the Reds. Even the Illuminati, or whatever you think these 10 posters are.

ochre
07-26-2005, 01:34 PM
What the hell is a Pthygoleon? Weren't those wiped out in the great flood?
Don Pthygoleon? You should'nt talk about the Don like that.

smith288
07-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Dude..betraying the 10 can lead to bad stuff..like being send to Chicago and forced to root for the cubs :help: Dont test me...I have many friends with the middle name "the" and they have a large supply of concrete boots.

pedro
07-26-2005, 01:38 PM

oh come on, you know we only snort coke off of strippers bottoms. ;)

ochre
07-26-2005, 01:38 PM

mmmm. bottoms.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Wait! what meeting did we decide we were doing that at?!? PUFFY! I'm looking at you on this one!! :bang:

RFS62
07-26-2005, 01:40 PM

mmmmmmm. strippers

MikeS21
07-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Wow! I've been away from the computer all day and just discovered I'm part of a conspiracy.

If there is only "10" can I be 007? :devil:

corkedbat
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Can I be consigliere?

CTA513
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM

the new thing to do is snort coke off dirty urinals. ;)

Raisor
07-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Can I be consigliere?

Sorry, Tom, but you're just not a War-time consigliere.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 02:01 PM
the new thing to do is snort coke off dirty urinals. ;)
:help:

corkedbat
07-26-2005, 02:07 PM

Dude! ThAat wasn't coke! It was bowl cleaner!

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 02:07 PM
So...CTA is going to be our first fatality? ;)

Heath
07-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I hear WOY makes a mean OPS taco salad.

Yeah, it sure generates lots of "runs"

:rolleyes: :help: :bang:

BuckU
07-26-2005, 02:09 PM
To: THE10@redszone.com
Subject: Open letter to the infamous “RedZone 10”

I would like to petition an expansion of the “10”. I think there are some well deserved others who need to be included, like myself. Now I know what you are thinking…this guy’s only been here 7 months and doesn’t even have 400 posts yet. I have nothing to really support my request to make the “RedZone 10” the RedZone 19”, but it just sounds cool so I thought I’d run it by you guys. Hell, I even had a Red Leader quote in my sig for two months and he’s, like, the Grand Poo-Bah of the “10”. That amounts for something, right?

Look, I wake up in the morning and poop statistics. When I eat Taco Bell, I’m the only one I know of that calculates their TDPM%*. Bill James is my girlfriend’s daughter’s baby daddy. I’m in-the-know here guys.

That being said, please consider spreading the wealth.

Regards
BuckU
(hopefully soon-to-be-included in the new & improved “RedZone 19”)

*Tacos devoured per minute

OldRightHander
07-26-2005, 02:09 PM
This thread has been good for a couple laughs this afternoon. All kidding aside, the thing I like most about this site is being able to hang around with a great clique where all we do is worship at the altar of SABR, give each other rep points, and neg anyone who doesn't like Adam Dunn.

Heath
07-26-2005, 02:13 PM

(To the tune - 99 bottles of beer on the wall)

843 threads to go on this topic
843 threads

Post one now
Subtract one down

842 threads to go on this topic.......

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 02:16 PM
How bout the RZ 600?

Then we can use that poem :D

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 02:17 PM
This thread has been good for a couple laughs this afternoon. All kidding aside, the thing I like most about this site is being able to hang around with a great clique where all we do is worship at the altar of SABR, give each other rep points, and neg anyone who doesn't like Adam Dunn.

Isn't that what it's all about?

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Look, I wake up in the morning and poop statistics.

AHHHHHHH. He said it. He said POOP.

Ahhhhh, now I said it. I said POOP. I did it again. Oh no.

Banishment! Banishment!

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Don't poop all over a good thread

AHH!

OldRightHander
07-26-2005, 02:21 PM
AHHHHHHH. He said it. He said POOP.

Ahhhhh, now I said it. I said POOP. I did it again. Oh no.

Banishment! Banishment!

Now that scene from Life of Brian is in my head. "He said Jehovah"!

Chip R
07-26-2005, 02:22 PM
I think that's your problem right there.

pedro
07-26-2005, 02:23 PM

Yes, but how do you measure success?

Length, weight, density, color?

ochre
07-26-2005, 02:25 PM
I think that's your problem right there.
its not so bad as long as they are rate stats. Counting stats on the other hand! Whew, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

red-in-la
07-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Ah, it's just opinion and like my late father used to say, "just like a nose, everybody has one (he used another part of the anatomy, but this is a family forum. ;)) "

That's what baseball is all about. I've said forever here that my father, probably the most loyal and dedicated fan the Reds have ever had even fired Sparky several times.

Have fun!

Exactly WVRF.....my Dad...same story.....but he released, traded, and skinned every guy who made an out with a guy at third. Oh, and he fired every manager BEFORE he put on the uniform.....guess you can tell I am his son.

I would add that I am extremely grateful to the Forum 10. There are very SMART folks (many more cpu cycles than I will ever know about) here that are real students of the game and I have learned a whole NEW aspect of baseball from them that my Dad and my brothers never even knew existed....and I love it.

Sometimes I get frustrated because my emotions cannot out whit a smart guy who has the actual facts, but even still, I learn a lot.

If there is a Forum 10, keep it up guys.....and thanks for adding a great deal to my enjoyment of the game.

Roy Tucker
07-26-2005, 02:43 PM
And roll our cigars between the thighs of virgins.

BuckU
07-26-2005, 02:45 PM

:eek:

creek14
07-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, good luck finding many of those here. :cool:

traderumor
07-26-2005, 02:57 PM

check with your local muslim cleric. they keep a list.

creek14
07-26-2005, 03:01 PM
check with your local muslim cleric. they keep a list.
They keep a list of cigars? What did you think I meant? :p: ;)

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:09 PM

:wave:

No wait...

Unassisted
07-26-2005, 03:10 PM
I hate when I miss great threads like this. I should visit more frequently.

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Isn't that what it's all about?

You're thinking of the Hokey Pokey, Chicken-Ma[aaaaa]n.

Heath
07-26-2005, 03:11 PM

No, don't bring up the Rocky Horror Picture Show....I refuse to do the TIme Warp Again...

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Length, weight, density, color?

Texture.

Blimpie
07-26-2005, 03:13 PM
How bout the RZ 600?Sounds like a Nextel Cup race....

traderumor
07-26-2005, 03:13 PM
They keep a list of cigars? What did you think I meant? :p: ;) :doh: No, you have to see the Cuban Consulate for that. At least that's where Kramer had to go.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM

I have never heard of anyone who pooped stats! I do know that Jimmah crapped corn though (but I don't care).

RollyInRaleigh
07-26-2005, 03:18 PM
I have never heard of anyone who pooped stats! I do know that Jimmah crapped corn though (but I don't care).

:laugh: I don't want to hear about his master going away.

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 03:18 PM
You're thinking of the Hokey Pokey, Chicken-Ma[aaaaa]n.

Oh yea, you're right.

I can't believe I confused the Hokey Pokey with our credo.

BoydsOfSummer
07-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Texture.

Bubbles.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:20 PM
This thread is now in the toilet

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Bubbles.

Buttercup.

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/spp3.gif

pedro
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
This thread is now in the toilet

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/l/j/ljp171/toilet%20cats.jpg

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
That must be CTA on the left :lol:

SunDeck
07-26-2005, 03:32 PM
I am not in the 10.
I feel small.

But, at least I don't talk about poop all day.

Roy Tucker
07-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Did you ever have a feeling of deja vu?

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:33 PM

They won't let it happen ;)

zombie-a-go-go
07-26-2005, 03:35 PM

Practice makes Perfect.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 03:36 PM
I am not in the 10.
I feel small.

Danny Graves?? Is that you??

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Practice makes Perfect.

Put me in coach

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 03:43 PM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/235026.jpg

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I hate when I miss great threads like this. I should visit more frequently.

Greatness is in the eye of the beer holder.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:44 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/235026.jpg

What the hell is a giggawatt?!?

SunDeck
07-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Danny Graves?? Is that you??

No NO!
Danny's not here!
He's happy, Happy, HAPPY with his new friends in New York.
Go away!
Never call here again!
Danny's gone!

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:45 PM
If you're Danny Graves I'm going to have to A) boo you..B) neg you ;)

Puffy
07-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Steel is Doctor Evil, because he is...Evil.

Steel:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/825505/drevil.jpg

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm looking for Ray Finkle......
and a clean pair of shorts.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:51 PM
What about leather pants?
http://www.ducaticanada.com/adsimages/images/Dainese%20Dragonfly%20leather%20pants.jpg

SunDeck
If you're Danny Graves I'm going to have to A) boo you..B) neg you ;)
And I'll neg all you's guys for the poop talk. This used to be a nice thread until the 10 moved in here. Bullies, makin' us stiffs feel all small.

jmcclain19
Does that make Raisor Mini Me?
http://www.sf-film.dk/austinpowers/images/mini_me_dr_evil.jpg

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:52 PM
And I'll neg all you's guys for the poop talk. This used to be a nice thread until the 10 moved in here. Bullies, makin' us stiffs feel all small.

Poop on you! :evil:

SunDeck
07-26-2005, 03:54 PM

Good thing you don't have that new "poopin' smiley".

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm looking for Ray Finkle......
and a clean pair of shorts.

I heard Ray Finkle is kinda hot - if you can get over that whole "has a Package" thing.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Good thing you don't have that new "poopin' smiley".

:D

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 03:57 PM
I heard Ray Finkle is kinda hot - if you can get over that whole "has a Package" thing.

Yea, Capt. Winkie is a deal breaker for me, personally.

Puffy
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Yea, Capt. Winkie is a deal breaker for me, personally.

Then how bout Mr. Garrison - he had Captain Winkie terminated. She more up your alley??

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/916060/901_new_garrison.jpg

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
I heard a rumor that this guy, btw, was one of the Redszone 10.

http://www.shadypenguin.com/images/fat%20guy%20dancing.jpg

Something worth looking into

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:01 PM
He's the decoy.

Heath
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Time for the AFLAC trivia question....

http://news.agendainc.com/images/afla0105.jpg

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/aflac.jpg

pedro
07-26-2005, 04:06 PM
http://www.tmalliance.com/uploads/006457/archie2.jpg

Puffy
07-26-2005, 04:06 PM
I heard a rumor that this guy, btw, was one of the Redszone 10.

http://www.shadypenguin.com/images/fat%20guy%20dancing.jpg

Awwwww, its good we are letting mentally challenged people in the 10 - well, I mean in addition to Raisor.

jmcclain19
07-26-2005, 04:07 PM
He's the decoy.

I like lamps

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Don't talk down about Raisor..he has "friends"

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Then how bout Mr. Garrison - he had Captain Winkie terminated. She more up your alley??

I was thinking something more like this....

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Politics...good way to kill a budding thread :runawaycr

RFS62
07-26-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm confused.

When did we move from condescending acerbity to light-hearted jocularity?

It seems so wrong.

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM
It's a natural progression

Yachtzee
07-26-2005, 04:17 PM
I always thought Gang of Four was underrated. Oh wait, wrong thread.

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I always thought Gang of Four was underrated. Oh wait, wrong thread.

No, no, no. That's fine. We can use a little of that in this thread as well. Thanks for contributing.

deltachi8
07-26-2005, 04:23 PM

A nice thread...for me to POOP on.

I want in the club....

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Pay the man.

Red Leader
07-26-2005, 04:27 PM
A nice thread...for me to POOP on.

I want in the club....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RFS62
07-26-2005, 04:38 PM
One thing I've noticed. All of the gang of 10 were LIttle Lebowski Junior Achievers.

Just sayin'

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 04:42 PM
About to declare this a no poop zone.

WVRed
07-26-2005, 04:59 PM
About to declare this a no poop zone.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks4.jpg

ochre
07-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm confused.

It seems so wrong.
The transition was, it would appear, seamless.

Unassisted
07-26-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm wondering if the word "About" in the thread title means "approximately" or "pertaining to."

ochre
07-26-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm wondering if the word "About" in the thread title means "approximately" or "pertaining to."
Having read the first post, my guess would be: yeah.

ochre
07-26-2005, 05:12 PM
I found an early picture of the 10, from back when there were only 4:

creek14
07-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Having read the first post, my guess would be: yeah.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heath
07-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Time for the Mr. Red Race!

http://www.crosley-field.com/HP/mrredgr.gif

http://www.clayway.com/MrRed.gif

http://www.providentvacations.com/images/150_rosieredsred.jpg

creek14
07-26-2005, 05:16 PM
I found an early picture of the 10, from back when there were only 4:
Here are numbers 5 and 6
http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/images/wham.jpg

SunDeck
07-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Time for the Mr. Red Race!

Who's that skirt? She's hummina.

Heath
07-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Whoops - forgot about these two - you never know what is going to happen....

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/images/fan_forum/im_gapper_2003.gif

http://www.skylinechili.com/images/features/cheese_coney.gif

Heath
07-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Here are numbers 5 and 6
http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/images/wham.jpg

Contrary to popular belief, since this thread is about nothing, these four were never in the 'About 10'

http://www.nndb.com/tv/689/000044557/seinfeld-cast-sized.jpg

pedro
07-26-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm confused.

It seems so wrong.

I hate Jocks. ;)

Cyclone792
07-26-2005, 05:33 PM
One thing I've noticed. All of the gang of 10 were LIttle Lebowski Junior Achievers.

Just sayin'

The Redszone 10 died--they died as so many of their generation, before their time. In your wisdom you took them, Lord, as you took so many bright, flowering young men at Khe San and Lan Doc and Hill 364! These young men gave their lives. And the Redszone 10 too. The Redszone 10 who ... loved Adam Dunn.

RFS62
07-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Shut up Donnie

KronoRed
07-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Rosie never wins that race..I think it's fixed!

paintmered
07-26-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm making a cameo appearance in this thread.

ghettochild
07-26-2005, 06:03 PM
http://www.teamelectroniq.com/images/gifs/fatdance4.gif

Larry Schuler
07-26-2005, 06:12 PM
http://members.cox.net/rabid-rooster/images/animated/AfroninjaVsLaserhead.gif

ghettochild
07-26-2005, 06:15 PM
http://www.teamelectroniq.com/images/gifs/baseballkick.gif

Caveat Emperor
07-26-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm posting a reward for any info on the Redszone 10...

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4205/50newcopy5vb0aa.jpg

LvJ
07-26-2005, 06:30 PM
http://raisedbykubrick.com/smilies/runbig.gif

ghettochild
07-26-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www.teamelectroniq.com/images/gifs/boxturtle.gif