View Full Version : Any chance of game tonight? (4/7)

04-07-2006, 04:36 PM
I would be driving from Columbus.

Any reason to head down there?

04-07-2006, 04:37 PM
I would say they will probably get in with likely rain delays.

04-07-2006, 04:38 PM
I wanna go !!!!!!!!! And i will but im waiting it out in Hamilton it just halied but now its just rain off and on i believe its gonna be last night its not gonna happen ! But it may go off and on but who knows im not a weather man and i dont think weathermen know crap anyway :) LOL

04-07-2006, 04:53 PM
There does look to be a window, but I would say it's unlikely they'll be able to play straight through without delays.

04-07-2006, 05:14 PM
There may be a delay to start, or maybe a delay early in the game but I think they'll get this game in pretty easily.

But that is just an opinion.

04-07-2006, 05:18 PM
From Marc's blog:

Was down in the dugout about 15 minutes ago when it started hailing. Picked up one that was about an inch in diameter. Within 5 or 10 minutes, though, everything stopped. Now it looks like we're back to light rain. I don't know that they'll make a decision on this one until close to gametime, but I don't think it's as bad down here as it is up towards Blue Ash and Mason right now.

In other weather-related news, Louisville's game tonight already has been postponed. It's raining and in the 30s in Ottawa. Big fun. They'll play a doubleheader tomorrow.

04-07-2006, 05:54 PM
We're getting more warnings down here. I don't know if it'll get in.

04-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Bright and sunny down there now...has been for about an hour.

I wouldn't say were out of the woods yet, but I'm feeling better about this than I did earlier today.

04-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Tarps are off the field.....

They are getting it ready to play some baseball boys.

04-07-2006, 06:22 PM
HaH i knew it!!!!!! THANK YOU My dads like we will go saturday or sunday cause it wont start and look i told him LOL Man this stinks