PDA

View Full Version : Mlv.tv

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Who has it and can watch reds games? I have recently Purchased it and welp the dumb blackouts seem to love me :) Heh so i was wondering anyone willing to let me watch the game tonight ? If so just PM me much appecriated and i would be willing to do anything to earn trust much thanks!!!:beerme: :help: :thumbup:

Heath
04-18-2006, 06:02 PM
gee, I have EI and I live in the area - and I can't watch the game either.

Oh well, its' going to be cool and clear tonight - sounds like me and my boys are gonna play some wiffle ball while the golden tones of Marty & Steve wafe on in the neighborhood.

I think I'll make some lemonade while I'm at it.

ah, the times, they are a changin' .

BTW - Nati - the above is what we did when I was your age. Even the girlfriend at the time liked wiffle ball, porch swings, and a soda.

And my grandma always said that beggin's reserved for Halloween.

reds44
04-18-2006, 06:11 PM
It doesn't matter where it is registered at. If you are in the area where it is blackedout, it will still be. For example, I live in Sycamore, Illinois and that is where my mlb.tv is registered, however the other day when the Reds were playing the Cards we went to Oregon, Illinois (which was in the Cards blackout area) and used my email and password, but it was still blacked out.

No matter whose you use, it will still be blacked out for you.

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Good old fashion fun right there wish my dad lived with us :( Deffinally be doing that sure is fine! Welp I had to ask maybe the dream will happen :)

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:13 PM
not true i watched the game the past ones of this year that havent been on tv with someone but hes not here tonight :) So im ethier lucky or you need to call your mlb tv service provider

reds44
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
not true i watched the game the past ones of this year that havent been on tv with someone but hes not here tonight :) So im ethier lucky or you need to call your mlb tv service provider
It is true, and its not like it matters seeing how as this is now the 3rd time you have asked this, and still nobody has given it to you.

I don't need to call them, it was only for the Cards and I am never in Oregon, Illinois.

RedsMan3203
04-18-2006, 06:16 PM
The Begging for MLB.TV is getting old.......

And the fourms aren't made for people to come here and beg for it.

You've Tried many of times... Suck it up and either walk to the park, or turn the radio to 700WLW and listen to it like the rest of us.

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:18 PM
lol whatever my 2nd time :) And this is deffinally not begging

reds44
04-18-2006, 06:24 PM
lol whatever my 2nd time :) And this is deffinally not begging
Yes it is.

Please just stop doing it.

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Yes it is.

Please just stop doing it.

Wow were both 16 ur sure not acting like it .... if you didnt have it i bet you 50 bucks you would be asking to......:eek:

RedsMan3203
04-18-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm sure he wouldn't be asking for it.

From the little that I have talked to him, and seen what he posts on the fourms.. He wouldn't be begging for it...

This is at least the 3rd time you have said something on the boards about it.

I know in a few game threads, and a few topics you have started on it. (i believe)

I would look them up, yet I am to lazy.

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Yes i have asked in game once or twice im admitting but this is only my second topic about it ... and you cant tell a persons personallity over the net

halcyon
04-18-2006, 06:36 PM
if you have an MLB.tv subscription and the game is blacked out for you...then I suggest that you look into proxy servers. I currently reside in Reds blackout territory and every game is blacked out for me. Via the use of a proxy server, I've seen every single game so far.

reds44
04-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Wow were both 16 ur sure not acting like it .... if you didnt have it i bet you 50 bucks you would be asking to......:eek:
No I wouldn't.

NatiRedGals
04-18-2006, 06:47 PM
Juss wanted to say thanks everyone it let me on :) And i live in Cinci ! Yes and to everyone who said it dosent work im sorry :) I love this :)

Joseph
04-18-2006, 06:49 PM
NatiRedGals, you've asked for this multiple times, please stop.