PDA

View Full Version : Dragons tickets.....

dougdirt
04-22-2006, 06:08 PM
I am having ACL surgery Tuesday, so me and a buddy are going up to Dayton Monday for the game in Dayton just to get in some baseball while I can for the next few weeks. Problem is the Dragons always sell out and we dont have tickets. Do they usually just keep selling the lawn tickets is my first question? My second question is, what do scalpers usually look to charge as far as tickets go? Anyone with any info, I appreciate it.

KittyDuran
04-22-2006, 08:27 PM
I am having ACL surgery Tuesday, so me and a buddy are going up to Dayton Monday for the game in Dayton just to get in some baseball while I can for the next few weeks. Problem is the Dragons always sell out and we dont have tickets. Do they usually just keep selling the lawn tickets is my first question? My second question is, what do scalpers usually look to charge as far as tickets go? Anyone with any info, I appreciate it.:laugh: I just came back from Dayton and couldn't get in because it was a sell-out. Tho' there were two people that got lawn tickets after they told me it was a sellout. One said she was a principal of a school and that she had to have a ticket :rolleyes: - the other said that they had 4 tickets but needed 1 more for a 5 year old. Well, at least I didn't have to pay for parking and purchased a ticket for tomorrow's game. :)

KittyDuran
04-22-2006, 08:27 PM
I've never seen any scaplers around the ballpark...

dougdirt
04-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Ahh crap, well that isnt good news. I guess I will give them a call tomorrow and see if I can order some lawn tickets with a CC and pick them up at the stadium if they have any left. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.

dougdirt
04-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Good news, they have some lawn seats through ticketmaster still so I am going to go ahead and get those for will call.