PDA

View Full Version : Dunn figure give-away Saturday night vs Phillies

indyred
05-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Looks like a sweet item.....i'm going to this one with my little one.......was surprised when I purchased tickets at Tickets.com at Meijers..........just went for $12 seats and got 2nd row behind home plate upper level......looks like pre sell isn't that great.....walk up should be huge.......have any of you purchased tickets at Meijers where they have tickets.com set up in service area......it took no less than half hour for them to figure out how to get it working..........and the other Meijers I went to claimed they couldn't get 2 seats together for this game....it was there excuse for not knowing how to work it.......is having them in Meijers stores a new bit and maybe they should know how to do it.......So do the gates open at 4pm for 6:10 start that night...

TeamBoone
05-11-2006, 01:12 PM
4:20... two hours before the game. Castellini changed it from 1.5 hours prior to game time so that fans could take in some, if not all, Reds batting practice.

I've always wondered why they didn't do something this simple a loooong time ago. It must bump up concession profits as well.

dougdirt
05-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Good point about concessions TB, I never really thought about that.

I know I like the new rule, becuase I would always wonder why we could never see the Reds bp but always the away team....like we cared to see that.