PDA

View Full Version : 1 game out of first...

edabbs44
05-14-2006, 10:48 AM
and the 5th best record in baseball. Before we all start crying ourselves to sleep, let's remember that THEY HAVE THE 5TH BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL. We obviously need help in a few areas and I am sure the FO is trying to do something about it, but let's stop writing the obituaries and be happy where they currently are. Because nobody expected this and the team has actually given more to us this season than most had legitimately hoped for.

kyle1976
05-14-2006, 10:51 AM
The Reds are in great shape. No worries. Milton and Aurilia will be coming back late next week too. Plus, with decent management, we actually might add players this year around the trading deadline for a change.

Wheelhouse
05-14-2006, 10:54 AM
and the 5th best record in baseball. Before we all start crying ourselves to sleep, let's remember that THEY HAVE THE 5TH BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL. We obviously need help in a few areas and I am sure the FO is trying to do something about it, but let's stop writing the obituaries and be happy where they currently are. Because nobody expected this and the team has actually given more to us this season than most had legitimately hoped for.

I know this. But I have the same reaction as the rich man who is urged to make an irresponsible purchase and reminded of how much money he has: "If I do things like that, I won't have it for long."