PDA

View Full Version : draft talk

NewEraReds
05-30-2006, 12:40 PM
i havent been able to get on in a long time, so i apologize if there is already a thread on this. figured there should be one to talk about the potential players and what we want to see and anything draft related.

i saw m2 post this, so ill steal it cause this is a guy ive wanted.

he sounds like a perfect fit for us. also, i want to see us to start drafting like detroit has. they drafted ARMS, not pitchers. they drafted guys with electric stuff, which you cant teach, and look at them now. enough of these 89-92 guys.

WE NEED STUFF

NewEraReds
05-30-2006, 12:47 PM
sorry, see there is a thread already. gonna have to work my way through all the pages, maybe we start a draft thread 2, since the other one is so long and tough to go through it all for those of us, ME :), who havent been able to log on on here. dont know why, just never let me in

Red Leader
05-31-2006, 12:15 PM
There is already a MLB Draft thread in this forum.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45829

It is rather lengthy, but aside from opening another forum just for draft related info (which I can't see happening) I don't see a better way of doing it.

Red Leader
05-31-2006, 12:41 PM
The MLB draft thread I referred to above is quite lengthy and I can appreciate not wanting to sift through 40+ pages of information to see if your subject has been discussed. This is a fairly small forum (compared to the others) and as such, I'm going to keep all draft related thread open to discuss, unless it gets out of hand, and then I will make a stickied post about it.

BTW, Morrow is one of the players I would like the Reds to draft as well....

GIK
05-31-2006, 03:14 PM
Please do not post premium content from Baseball America. We have been contacted by their attorneys regarding this matter. Thank you. -GIK (5.31.06)