PDA

View Full Version : Video of Loo BLAST the other night

NewEraReds
06-03-2006, 12:20 AM
they have highlights of games. go to the link i give you and play a video(click on video included, in red). then when the video pops up. look on the left side for navigate video and click sports. it will drop down a bunch. loo blasts one to just left of center in the yavapai over wallace state video. only one i have watched.

http://www.nbc11news.com/juco

NewEraReds
06-03-2006, 12:30 AM
3 total. 2 others are

Yavapai vs Potomac State
3r HR, 2r single

Yavapai vs Butler CC
Loo steals home with bases loaded :)
includes GREAT catch by their ss

jmcclain19
06-03-2006, 01:49 AM
That Loo swipe of home was classic.

Don't see that too often.

He's a smaller guy, or maybe they were playing with some big umps and catchers....

ochre
06-03-2006, 11:37 AM
I thought they were a wooden bat league team and then I was confused by the aluminum in those videos. Was it Loo in the interview at the end of the 9-0 game that mentioned that being a factor in why they are murdering the ball in this series? They're used to wooden bats and reaping the benefits of aluminum being used in the JC WS.

NewEraReds
06-03-2006, 11:39 AM
I thought they were a wooden bat league team and then I was confused by the aluminum in those videos. Was it Loo in the interview at the end of the 9-0 game that mentioned that being a factor in why they are murdering the ball in this series? They're used to wooden bats and reaping the benefits of aluminum being used in the JC WS.
im not sure, i know in one video i thought i heard aluminum too

ochre
06-03-2006, 11:46 AM
I think it was Loo. The kid they have playing SS (Hanzawa?) covers a ton of ground. That's probably as much of a reason as any that Loo has been playing 3B. Looks like Hanzawa hit pretty well this year too. Maybe all those players that are draft and follows will get him some draft attention too? :)

OnBaseMachine
06-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I believe I read they switched to aluminum bats for the playoffs, but Loo said he struggled with the aluminum bats and decided to go back to wooden bats...and he seems like it's working.