PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Dragons FanFest 2006

KittyDuran
06-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Just got back - didn't stay for autographs...The pictures with Bruce, Symanski & Reininger were taken in "Toddlerland" IIRC, showing kids how to color within the lines :D - you had to be 4 or under to go in. I took the pictures from a front row park seat. Enjoy!

dougdirt
06-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Man I wish I would have known that was going on today, I would have headed up to Dayton for that...oh well. Nice Pictures kitty, have a good time there?

KittyDuran
06-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Man I wish I would have known that was going on today, I would have headed up to Dayton for that...oh well. Nice Pictures kitty, have a good time there?Yes, I did... but it's geared more for the kids (which is great - and they were having a great time). Tooks some other pics as well but many where too far away - such as the water toss and pitch and hit, face painting, balloon making, etc. - because you couldn't get too close. Anyhoo... good bargin for $10 adult and $7 kids. They give you a white hat w/green bill, hotdog and small drink. :thumbup:

It looked as though all the ballplayers participated - some in a supervisory role, i.e., Wood, Eymann and Griffin.

KittyDuran
06-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh, what the heck! Here's the rest of the pics! :D In the background of the balloon toss pic is where the pitchers were throwing for the kids to hit.