PDA

View Full Version : wheres the Alfonseca thread?

Redus
06-19-2006, 02:02 PM
I see he was released and we usually have a thread for every pitcher who becomes available. So I figured thered be an obligatory Alfonseca thread.....oh crap I just created it!:bang: Hes done imo

IowaRed
06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Hes done imo

Then we know where he will be pitching next week

savafan
06-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Kevin Jarvis was let go as well.

wheels
06-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Barrrrggghhh.

Just bring up Dumatrait or something.

Guys that are already Reds property are easier to deal with when they crash and burn.

If Krivsky doesn't deal for someone under the impression that they're contenders, just audition your own farm hands and roll the dice on a free agent or two during the offseason.

All relievers ( a few notable exceptions notwithstanding) are a roll of the dice from year to year anyway.

It's like that stupid guy in that movie always says "Relievers are a box of chocolates" or somesuch gabba gabba.

Relief pitching.........It's all so MUCKY.

MattyHo4Life
06-19-2006, 02:30 PM
He does fit the criteria for the Reds bullpen. He had sucess at one point in his career. He is old and washed up. Weight doesn't matter if you are over 30. Sounds like a good match. ;)

traderumor
06-19-2006, 02:47 PM
He does fit the criteria for the Reds bullpen. He had sucess at one point in his career. He is old and washed up. Weight doesn't matter if you are over 30. Sounds like a good match. ;)Sort of like fat, sloppy lefties for the Cards the last few years ;) Not to mention our fat farm reject now covering up his man breasts with the bird perch? :evil:

MattyHo4Life
06-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Sort of like fat, sloppy lefties for the Cards the last few years ;) Not to mention our fat farm reject now covering up his man breasts with the bird perch? :evil:

The Cards had Ray "Burger" King last year. This year we have Josh Hancock. I'm glad the Cards don't have a rule against young fat guys on their team, because Hancock is pitching well. ;) Steve Kline was fat for us a year or two, but I think he took slim fast after he left.

EKURed
06-19-2006, 06:45 PM
You ask and you shall receive....

here it is...

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47512