PDA

View Full Version : Mulder to DL

fisch11
06-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Per ESPN bottomline.....First Albert, Edmonds has been banged up, now Mulder. This Cardinals team is not as good or deep as last season's. I can't see them "getting by" with this injuries much longer.

harangatang
06-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Here come the 'Stros

Patrick Bateman
06-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Mulder has an ERA over 6. I'm sure they can get by with better alternatives.

MattyHo4Life
06-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Per ESPN bottomline.....First Albert, Edmonds has been banged up, now Mulder. This Cardinals team is not as good or deep as last season's. I can't see them "getting by" with this injuries much longer.

Losing Mulder will probably help the Cardinals, because Reyes can fill in for him. Reyes is one of the Cards best pitchers, aand should be in the rotation anyways.

CTA513
06-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Losing Mulder will probably help the Cardinals, because Reyes can fill in for him. Reyes is one of the Cards best pitchers, aand should be in the rotation anyways.

Reyes pitched good tonight, but had no run support.
Lost the game 1-0 and the only hit he gave up was a homerun.

:eek:

toledodan
06-23-2006, 12:01 AM

that was a great game to watch on the tube. as bad as the sox fans were here i would love to see them stay hot. i believe they play houston next and it would be nice to get a gap between us and them again.

MattyHo4Life
06-23-2006, 06:27 AM

Reyes has pitched well in every ML game. This one was especially good considering the team that he pitched against. The Cards will be a bette team if he is in the rotation.

oneupper
06-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Reyes has pitched well in every ML game. This one was especially good considering the team that he pitched against. The Cards will be a bette team if he is in the rotation.

MattyMo...what is the plan for Suppan? He hasn't been very good...

MattyHo4Life
06-23-2006, 07:37 PM
MattyMo...what is the plan for Suppan? He hasn't been very good...

I wish the plan was to put Wainwright in the roation, but that won't happen. LaRussa seems set on keeping him in the bullpen for the rest of this season, and then putting him in the rotation next year once, Marquis, Ponson, Suppan, and Mulder leave. Right now...those guys leaving seems like a good thing. ;)

toledodan
06-24-2006, 01:48 AM
I wish the plan was to put Wainwright in the roation, but that won't happen. LaRussa seems set on keeping him in the bullpen for the rest of this season, and then putting him in the rotation next year once, Marquis, Ponson, Suppan, and Mulder leave. Right now...those guys leaving seems like a good thing. ;)

the sad thing is those pitchers you want to leave most of us reds fans would love to have in our rotation.:bang: