PDA

View Full Version : Hello Comrades

Razor Shines
06-23-2006, 05:30 PM
I am glad to see that we can all come together on this site and discuss the thing that we love most: Bringing down Capito..........Oh I thought that this was a different type of Reds site.

Well in that case I hope we can ride out the bad bullpen until Wayne Kriv brings in some help.

Heath
06-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey Razor - loved the act in Indy - :thumbup:

KronoRed
06-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Hello Comrade :wave:

Johnny Footstool
06-23-2006, 05:48 PM
I have your 1986 Topps card.

max venable
06-23-2006, 05:52 PM
I am glad to see that we can all come together on this site and discuss the thing that we love most: Bringing down Capito..........Oh I thought that this was a different type of Reds site.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Did you come up with that "comrads" thing all by yourself? Too funny... :rolleyes:

Comrad? I looked it up. Here's what it means: Component Object Model Rapid Application Development

...just for future reference.

Razor Shines
06-23-2006, 05:53 PM
I have your 1986 Topps card.
I have your 1979 little league baseball card.

Keystone12
06-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Frankly, the Razor Shines 1986 Topps card that I have is a family legend. Razor *&#@ing SHINES!

Welcome aboard, you have my vote for sweetest handle.

Razor Shines
06-23-2006, 06:00 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Did you come up with that "comrads" thing all by yourself? Too funny... :rolleyes:

Comrad? I looked it up. Here's what it means: Component Object Model Rapid Application Development

...just for future reference.
Wow thanks for making me feel welcome. Obviously I forgot the e. And apperently you wouldn't have found it funny anyway. But that was cute with what you did looking up the acronym. Do you go to all threads and point out all the mistakes and things that seem stupid to you? Of course I am new so this could be the only mistake on this board.

I'd edit the title but haven't yet figured out how or if I can.

RFS62
06-23-2006, 06:03 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wheels
06-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, I thought it was and is funny, Razor.

Welcome.

Now commence ta postin'!

savafan
06-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Wow thanks for making me feel welcome. Obviously I forgot the e. And apperently you wouldn't have found it funny anyway. But that was cute with what you did looking up the acronym. Do you go to all threads and point out all the mistakes and things that seem stupid to you? Of course I am new so this could be the only mistake on this board.

Not sure if you can still do it after replies, but go to your original post and click on "Edit", then click on "Go Advanced" that is where it gives you the option to edit the titles.

Welcome to the board.

Raisor
06-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Redszone has it's quota of Raisors/Razors.

Just sayin.

max venable
06-23-2006, 07:02 PM

Just messing....easy there, tiger.

It's just that the "Reds" joke is a tired one.

Sorry for coming across as rude. My bad. Welcome to the board.

KronoRed
06-23-2006, 07:06 PM

Just sayin.
Obviously they think the old one is gonna ask the moon in contract talk so they have to bring in a new one to :devil:

Raisor
06-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Obviously they think the old one is gonna ask the moon in contract talk so they have to bring in a new one to :devil:

eep!

I only want what's coming to me!

Heath
06-23-2006, 08:43 PM

Just sayin.

But does this Razor have the "flock of ladies" like you?

Cuing Puffy.....5...4...3...2...1...

Yachtzee
06-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Nastravia Comrade Razor. :beerme:

Reds fans of the World Unite!

Johnny Footstool
06-24-2006, 04:15 PM

That's worth nearly 18 cents on eBay.