PDA

View Full Version : Any REDS fans living in St. Louis?

Eric_Davis
06-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Just got tickets to Aug 16th and 17th for games in St. Louis. Wouldn't mind hooking up with another REDS fan before or after the game.

I live in Portland, OR, and happen to be in town on the 15th and 16th for business, so I decided to stay a couple of more days after I saw that the REDS were in town.

I must be doing some right living to be that lucky that on my first visit to Missouri in my life, the REDS are in town and there could possibly even be meaningful games.

paulrichjr
06-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Just got tickets to Aug 16th and 17th for games in St. Louis. Wouldn't mind hooking up with another REDS fan before or after the game.

I live in Portland, OR, and happen to be in town on the 15th and 16th for business, so I decided to stay a couple of more days after I saw that the REDS were in town.

I must be doing some right living to be that lucky that on my first visit to Missouri in my life, the REDS are in town and there could possibly even be meaningful games.

I am trying to get tix for the Thursday afternoon game... Only place so far is Ebay but all the good tix are gone. Where did you find yours.

Eric_Davis
06-27-2006, 01:18 PM
http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=stl&m=8&y=2006

Click on the "T" on the Thursday game.

I only needed one ticket, also.

foxfire123
06-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Hubby and I have tickets for the August 16th game. :)

Foxfire123

Heath
06-27-2006, 02:58 PM
What's up with Portland Oregon and Reds fans?

That many transplants in the Rose City? Wow.