PDA

View Full Version : JTM Food Group...1,500 Ads in 2006 Season!

redsrule2500
07-06-2006, 02:48 AM
100 Games on FSN, and 1,500 Commercials in that same time frame :eek:
I'm already sick of that song... http://youtube.com/watch?v=joX9SLgA2zc

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JTM

(often simply J.T.M.) is a family-owned, Cincinnati, Ohio-based meat products company, well known to consumers in the Greater Cincinnati area. According to the company's website, J.T.M. products can be found in "most retail stores within a 300-mile radius of Cincinnati." [1] [2] J.T.M. also produces some products for LaRosa's Pizza, and is a major advertiser for the Cincinnati Reds (for example, 1,500 J.T.M. ads are set to air during the 2006 Reds season). [3]

The company's corporate offices and production facilities are located in Harrison, Ohio. In 2006, J.T.M. abandoned the selling of frozen, raw meat in favor of pre-cooked meats. [4]
[edit]

jimbo
07-06-2006, 03:05 AM
More, more, more.......how do you like it?

KronoRed
07-06-2006, 03:13 AM
More, more, more.......how do you like it?
More time....FOR LIFE

MrCinatit
07-06-2006, 07:02 AM
In a normal universe, the lady in that commercial would at least partially be an object of my desires.
But because of the existence of that commercial, she is only an object of my pain.

Newman4
07-06-2006, 07:38 AM
No matter how they advertise it or how often, it's Just Turtle Meat. Joints, Tendons and Muscles all pre-cooked to avoid lawsuits everywhere. Those people on the commercials are really zombies sent to brainwash the rest of us. :barf:

DJF33
07-06-2006, 08:29 AM
No matter how they advertise it or how often, it's Just Turtle Meat. Joints, Tendons and Muscles all pre-cooked to avoid lawsuits everywhere. Those people on the commercials are really zombies sent to brainwash the rest of us. :barf:

That's the truth. I talked to a relative who took a tour of their facilities a couple years ago. They can no longer even walk past it in a grocery without feeling ill.

The only good that has come out of those commercials is the entertainment I get when my 2 year old son sings along with it. Although, my wife just says that is proof that we watch too much baseball!:)

HalMorrisRules
07-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Why..thats...3000 eyes!!!! Oh the humanity!

Jpup
07-06-2006, 09:28 AM
"more of what you are hungry for."

:D

smith288
07-06-2006, 09:32 AM
I hate those commercials. THe woman was also in a Safe Auto commercial where a guy see's a high school classmate from when they were in school and she rambes and rambles and rambles. She annoyed me then, she annoys me now.

RFS62
07-06-2006, 09:52 AM
She does have a Stepford quality to her. Maybe that's the JTM plan for world domination.

TOBTTReds
07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
I hate those commercials. THe woman was also in a Safe Auto commercial where a guy see's a high school classmate from when they were in school and she rambes and rambles and rambles. She annoyed me then, she annoys me now.

Smith, kind of ironic given your avater.

smith288
07-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Smith, kind of ironic given your avater.
Thats a Red Roof commercial. Those arent nearly as annoying as JTM in my opinion.

redsrule2500
07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Thats a Red Roof commercial. Those arent nearly as annoying as JTM in my opinion.

they are both terrible...but kinda funny because they are pounded so hard during games.

big boy
07-06-2006, 01:24 PM
That's the truth. I talked to a relative who took a tour of their facilities a couple years ago. They can no longer even walk past it in a grocery without feeling ill.

This concerns me after just eating 2 of them.

dabvu2498
07-06-2006, 01:37 PM
I've fed JTMs to my dogs for years. They love them. I don't see what the big problem is. ;)

smith288
07-06-2006, 02:31 PM
This concerns me after just eating 2 of them.
What you don't know wont kill you.

smith288
07-06-2006, 02:31 PM
they are both terrible...but kinda funny because they are pounded so hard during games.
I think the RedRoof ones are shorter...making them easier to take.

Chip R
07-06-2006, 02:40 PM
I had JTM once about 5 years ago. I didn't eat for a couple of days cause it just seemed like it was sitting in my stomach for a couple of days.

Johnny Footstool
07-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Thanks to MLB Ticket, I'm getting to witness these so-bad-they're-hilarious ads now.

I love it when the woman's family treats her like a genius for bringing home frozen ribwiches.

registerthis
07-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Now, help me out here...is she having hallucinations about family picnics while shopping BECAUSE she consumed JTM burgers?

smith288
07-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Now, help me out here...is she having hallucinations about family picnics while shopping BECAUSE she consumed JTM burgers?
No no no...you dont get it.

After seeing the JTM, she has idea that her family will be the happiest family in the world if only she took that fantastic JTM product home with her. No only will it solve her crumbling marriage, but it will also patch up her broken relationship with her son and her inlaws of which havent had a picnic together since 1998.

JTM, its more of what you're hungry for.

TOBTTReds
07-06-2006, 03:19 PM

I know this. That is why it is ironic. You are saying how horrible the JTM commercial is yet you pimp the Red Roof Inn ads, which I think are worse.

smith288
07-06-2006, 03:22 PM
I know this. That is why it is ironic. You are saying how horrible the JTM commercial is yet you pimp the Red Roof Inn ads, which I think are worse.
You think Red Roof ads are worse than JTM ads? I will now have to take everything you say with skepticism here on Redszone. ;)

I wouldnt say im "pimping" red roof inn though. Just like I wasnt pimping Geico when I had those two cavemen. I just think the characters are funny.

toledodan
07-06-2006, 03:22 PM
my daughter starts to dance when ever that damn jtm jingle starts. i don't think the krogers here in toledo has JTm so i'm safe for now. you can keep those down your way.:D

BuckeyeRedleg
07-06-2006, 03:31 PM

Hmmm, wonder why they chose a woman that looks like Marie Osmond?

toledodan
07-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Hmmm, wonder why they chose a woman that looks like Marie Osmond?

marie osmond was hot back when i was a kid. i'm not even sure that JTM lady is a lady.:eek: :D

BuckeyeRedleg
07-06-2006, 03:42 PM
marie osmond was hot back when i was a kid. i'm not even sure that JTM lady is a lady.:eek: :D

It freaks me out how much she looks like Marie Osmond at one point in the commercial.

Of course, I'm always eating JTM's, so maybe I'm just hallucinating.

KronoRed
07-06-2006, 04:05 PM
The safe auto one with the thong is going to curse me for life.

RicFlair
07-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Is it just me, or does the JTM woman look strickingly similar to the daughter in the 1-800-SAFEAUTO commerical (the one with the old people, she has the line "Look what he got you!", or something.)

TOBTTReds
07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Is it just me, or does the JTM woman look strickingly similar to the daughter in the 1-800-SAFEAUTO commerical (the one with the old people, she has the line "Look what he got you!", or something.)

Probably is her. She was in the "Grocery Store" commercial for Safe Auto before.

TOBTTReds
07-06-2006, 05:33 PM
You think Red Roof ads are worse than JTM ads? I will now have to take everything you say with skepticism here on Redszone. ;)

I wouldnt say im "pimping" red roof inn though. Just like I wasnt pimping Geico when I had those two cavemen. I just think the characters are funny.

Well when RRI ads were on during there peak like in April, probably once a break, I wanted to shoot someone. "More more more" just makes me change the channel, im not angry at those, except when they dance with the burgers. Who dances like that anyway, let alone with burgers??

By the way, RRI ads won the worst commercial award from Redszone earlier this year:
http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46945&highlight=worst+commercial

Heath
07-06-2006, 06:04 PM
No one mentions Yogi and AFLAC.

KronoRed
07-06-2006, 07:22 PM
The duck is above all

Heath
07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
The duck is above all

Worst Commerical Award should be called the "White Duck Award".

Krono - you are nominated to create such an object. :D

oregonred
07-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Just be lucky you don't yet have one of those "Shane Company" diamond stores in Cincinnati.