PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Parker's Bengal song on Deadspin.com

savafan
07-07-2006, 04:30 AM
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/the-ballad-of-the-bengals-fan-185477.php

Congratulations Ryan...I think...:beerme:

dabvu2498
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
The last picture on the "We Dey" portion of the chorus is the best ever.

Calling Shallow Hal!

Reds-aholic
07-07-2006, 03:11 PM
It was also just on the Dan Patrick Show. They were saying it was a rip-off of Bob Seger. I thought it sounded pretty good!

ChaseReds
07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
That is an amazing bengals video (although fairly old now). It is a rip from a Bob S. rift.

Yea- I am on BengalZone as much as I am on RedsZone...I just havent posted here yet.

captainmorgan07
07-07-2006, 03:41 PM
they were just talking about him on espnradio to

savafan
07-07-2006, 04:03 PM
It was also just on the Dan Patrick Show. They were saying it was a rip-off of Bob Seger. I thought it sounded pretty good!

Yeah, Dan said it was a nominee for worst song ever written about a football team, and Keith Olberman said he liked it.

WVRed
07-08-2006, 04:39 PM
I can see WLW playing this song non-stop if the Bengals are in any shape to challenge for the playoffs.

max venable
07-08-2006, 05:23 PM
I can see WLW playing this song non-stop if the Bengals are in any shape to challenge for the playoffs.
Saw Sportscenter this morning. They were doing their waaaay early playoff picks. They don't even have the Bengals making the playoffs. :rolleyes: But they do have the Ravens in there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So what they're saying is that the Bengals will finish no better than 3rd in their 4-team division. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WVRed
07-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Saw Sportscenter this morning. They were doing their waaaay early playoff picks. They don't even have the Bengals making the playoffs. :rolleyes: But they do have the Ravens in there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So what they're saying is that the Bengals will finish no better than 3rd in their 4-team division. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I posted sometime ago that I could see the Ravens having a bounceback season, and I still stand by that.

The Bengals schedule and the Steelers question marks could make it easier for Baltimore to re-enter the picture.

reds44
07-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Wow that was good stuff, and I'm not even a Bengals fan.