PDA

View Full Version : INF Aaron Herr promoted to Louisville

Doc. Scott
07-07-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.baseballthinkfactory.org/files/minor_key/discussion/weekend_minor_moves_july_7_9/

Not sure if it's considered temporary or permanent. Herr's hit like crazy this season, but has also made 24 errors at second and third base.

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/app/milb/stats/stats.jsp?n=Aaron%20Herr&pos=3B&sid=t416&t=p_pbp&pid=456006

KittyDuran
07-07-2006, 11:06 PM
http://www.baseballthinkfactory.org/files/minor_key/discussion/weekend_minor_moves_july_7_9/

Not sure if it's considered temporary or permanent. Herr's hit like crazy this season, but has also made 24 errors at second and third base.

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/app/milb/stats/stats.jsp?n=Aaron%20Herr&pos=3B&sid=t416&t=p_pbp&pid=456006I wondered why he wasn't in the lineup last night...

CTA513
07-08-2006, 12:29 AM
He was the DH in his first game and went 2 for 4 with a double and RBI.

Heath
07-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Crunch about 40 Oreo's in your mouth and misplace your milk.

Yell Aaron Herr.

CrackerJack
07-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Reds send Herr to Class AAA
Hempfield grad earns ticket to Louisville

By Staff Reports
Intelligencer Journal

Published: Jul 08, 2006 8:47 AM EST

LANCASTER COUNTY, PA - One week after being honored as an All-Star, Hempfield graduate Aaron Herr has earned a promotion in the Cincinnati Reds organization.

Herr, the son of Lancaster Barnstormers manager Tom Herr, was playing third base for Class AA Chattanooga when he was assigned Thursday to Class AAA Louisville.

Herr replaces Edwin Encarnacion, who ended his minor league rehabilitation assignment with Louisville on Thursday and was recalled to the Reds. The 23-year-old Encarnacion rolled his ankle while running the bases June 6 at St. Louis and suffered a mildly-sprained ankle. He was put on the 15-day disabled list on June 9.

Herr is listed as the lone third baseman on Louisville's roster.

Herr's promotion means he will not be one of Chattanooga's six representatives at the Southern League All-Star Game scheduled for Monday at Riverwalk Stadium in Montgomery, Ala. Herr had been named to the All-Star squad on June 27.

In his final game with Chattanooga, Herr led the Lookouts to an 8-6 win in 14 innings over the host West Tenn Diamond Jaxx at Pringles Park. He went 4-for-7 with a home run and collected the game-winning RBI in the 14th inning.

Herr has hit safely in 12 straight games and ranked third in the Southern League with a .311 batting average. He slugged 11 homers and drove in 50 runs for Chattanooga.

He had 92 hits in 296 at-bats, including 24 doubles, and scored 39 runs. He owned a slugging percentage of .503 and was a primary factor in the Lookouts leading the Southern League in batting with a .268 team average.

Herr helped the Lookouts to the North Division's first-half title, and joins a Louisville team currently third in the International League's West Division with a 46-41 record.

Herr got off to a fast start with Louisville Friday night, going 2-for-4 with a double, an RBI and a run scored as the Bats beat Columbus 5-1 in the opener of a three-game series at Louisville Slugger Field.

Hmm.

CTA513
07-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Herr was the DH again today and went 2 for 4 and hit his first homerun in AAA.

Johnny Vander m
07-10-2006, 12:24 AM
:laugh: Look out EE, here he comes after your job.
Reds44 jumps off the Ohio River bridge.

CTA513
07-10-2006, 12:32 AM
:laugh: Look out EE, here he comes after your job.
Reds44 jumps off the Ohio River bridge.

I dont think EE has anything to worry about seeing as Herr has more errors already than EE.

Johnny Vander m
07-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh I agree, just messing with Reds44. ;)

KronoRed
07-10-2006, 01:46 AM
I bet Herr hustles though, and that's so much more important ;)

Johnny Vander m
07-10-2006, 01:51 AM
I bet Herr hustles though, and that's so much more important ;)

:laugh: Ha you got me on that one K, I deserved that.

KySteveH
07-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Crunch about 40 Oreo's in your mouth and misplace your milk.

Yell Aaron Herr.

I don't get it...Admittedly my Oreos are simulated, since I'm trying to lose a pound or 20.

DoogMinAmo
07-13-2006, 08:49 PM
I don't get it...Admittedly my Oreos are simulated, since I'm trying to lose a pound or 20.

Its a milk commercial, a guy gets called during a contest where he can win some mucho dinero, has a full mouth and can't say the answer to the trivia question, Aaron Burr. He tries to pour out some milk to wash it down, and the carton is empty. "Noooooooo!!!!!!"

dougdirt
07-13-2006, 08:56 PM
Its a milk commercial, a guy gets called during a contest where he can win some mucho dinero, has a full mouth and can't say the answer to the trivia question, Aaron Burr. He tries to pour out some milk to wash it down, and the carton is empty. "Noooooooo!!!!!!"

Best commercial EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WuMi55Dk74&search=aaron%20burr

Heath
07-13-2006, 11:06 PM

good one Doog - also a personal favorite of mine when Keith Olbermann would use it in home run calls.