PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Things Just Happend

NatiRedGals
07-16-2006, 10:12 PM
I work at Showcase Cinemas owned by national amusements its the cinema delux 18 with IMAX I get off right? While im in line for some food to go see a movie Aaron Harang he went to see Pirates 2 it was amazing lol im like Aaron? He shakes his head up and down lol and im like you win today hes like yep and I go should have told me man i would have hooked up with free tickets lol he laughed boy its nice to see normal people o and looks like Aaron has a kid coming along :beerme:

VR
07-16-2006, 10:18 PM
I work at Showcase Cinemas owned by national amusements its the cinema delux 18 with IMAX I get off right? While im in line for some food to go see a movie Aaron Harang he went to see Pirates 2 it was amazing lol im like Aaron? He shakes his head up and down lol and im like you win today hes like yep and I go should have told me man i would have hooked up with free tickets lol he laughed boy its nice to see normal people o and looks like Aaron has a kid coming along :beerme:

Very cool!

Maybe he has Pirate roots. Aaron Harrrrrrang. :all_cohol :redface:

NatiRedGals
07-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Very cool!

Maybe he has Pirate roots. Aaron Harrrrrrang. :all_cohol :redface:

lol thats the first thing my cousin said when I told him hes like im surprised to see him their im sure he has pirate roots hes huge maybe he knows davy jones? Then he said im sure he has other pirateing info like movies lol:laugh:

KronoRed
07-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Maybe he'd pitch even better with an eye patch ;)

NatiRedGals
07-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Maybe he'd pitch even better with an eye patch ;)

wow could you imagine? Heres comes Capn Harang

harangatang
07-16-2006, 11:06 PM
2 or 3 years ago I was walking on the main street in front of Newport one night and there's a real nice bar that's right across from the Hoffbrahouse (spelling). There was a cherry red corvette parked in the front with the license plate of "Hit King" on it. We always assumed it was Pete Rose's car but we never saw him if it was.

Just so you know NatiRedGals, I'm not Aaron Harang.

NatiRedGals
07-16-2006, 11:08 PM
2 or 3 years ago I was walking on the main street in front of Newport one night and there's a real nice bar that's right across from the Hoffbrahouse (spelling). There was a cherry red corvette parked in the front with the license plate of "Hit King" on it. We always assumed it was Pete Rose's car but we never saw him if it was.

Just so you know NatiRedGals, I'm not Aaron Harang.

lol well im sure you have met pete and knew it was his car if ya were :beerme: