PDA

View Full Version : I finally got seats in the first row close to the Reds dugout.

buckscout
08-05-2006, 06:10 PM
I have sat in the first row in left feild befire but by the dugout will be awesome. I am 29 years old and have been to over 80 games in my lifespan. This is hte most excited I have been, not only for me but my 8 year old daughter who never misses a televised game, she even tivo's them.(that is no lie) when she was 4, I took her down and got Brian Reith's autograph and she talks about it all the time, I should be able to do a little better this tiem dont ya think? Anyone else ever get that first row right next to the dugout? Anyways, just thought I would share a little excitement with you guys. hope its in the right section.

Redsland
08-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm jealous.

Be sure to give us a full report.

:beerme:

TOBTTReds
08-06-2006, 10:04 PM
I have sat in the first row in left feild befire but by the dugout will be awesome. I am 29 years old and have been to over 80 games in my lifespan. This is hte most excited I have been, not only for me but my 8 year old daughter who never misses a televised game, she even tivo's them.(that is no lie) when she was 4, I took her down and got Brian Reith's autograph and she talks about it all the time, I should be able to do a little better this tiem dont ya think? Anyone else ever get that first row right next to the dugout? Anyways, just thought I would share a little excitement with you guys. hope its in the right section.

How'd you get em?

StillFunkyB
08-06-2006, 10:06 PM

:fistpump:

I've always wanted to sit that close.

Always wanted to sit courtside at an NBA game as well.

KronoRed
08-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Awesome, have fun :)