PDA

View Full Version : Marc's Blog goes to registered users to post

Heath
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM
From the Godfather's Blog ...

Sorry it's come to this

Starting now, you will have to be registered with Blogger to comment on any posts here.

I wish I didn't have to do this, but a small percentage of people continue to abuse the forum with childish comments and behavior. It shouldn't be this difficult, folks. Have some respect for everyone here and act like adults.

There are only two rules -- no profanity or personal attacks, and no reposting of premium content from other sites. If everyone sticks to them, this blog should continue to be a gathering spot for Reds information and discussion. If not, I suppose it'll go away altogether, and I certainly don't want that to happen.

Thanks.

Next up, Lancaster institutes a rep point system :D

KronoRed
08-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Smart plan, that blog's comment section was like the banana phone and idiot mobile in one.

Matt700wlw
08-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Is he sure he's not confused with this place? :D

Reverend Doo-Rag
08-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I've been hearing about "Marc's Blog" for some time now around here. Anybody have a link?

marcshoe
08-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Marc's Blog (http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/)

StillFunkyB
08-08-2006, 11:26 PM
I honestly don't even know why he allows comments. I read his blog daily, as many of you here do as well. I think I have made a comment once, and I think it was something like this:

Thanks Marc!

KronoRed
08-09-2006, 03:54 AM
I honestly don't even know why he allows comments. I read his blog daily, as many of you here do as well. I think I have made a comment once, and I think it was something like this:

Thanks Marc!
Better then

"That *&*&ing player sucks"

I saw that one a lot.

oregonred
08-09-2006, 04:07 AM
Smart plan, that blog's comment section was like the banana phone and idiot mobile in one.

Or perhaps a newly minted banana, bluetooth cell phone outfitted in the revamped idiotmobile. ;)