PDA

View Full Version : how about Pudge Rodriguez tonight?

KalDanielsfan
08-16-2006, 12:55 AM
moving to 2b?? seemed to do just fine.

first time in his major league career against an important game against the Red Sox.

pretty weird seeing him out there.

also on another note, im pissed Jason Larue is 0-his last 23.

RedsManRick
08-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Play an average major league hitter once a week and he turns in to a crappy one. This should not be a surprise to anybody. LaRue didn't forget how to hit. He just has yet to get anything going. Not advocating him playing necessarily, I just don't think he's suddenly morphed in to Brad Ausmus at the plate.

KalDanielsfan
08-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Play an average major league hitter once a week and he turns in to a crappy one. This should not be a surprise to anybody. LaRue didn't forget how to hit. He just has yet to get anything going. Not advocating him playing necessarily, I just don't think he's suddenly morphed in to Brad Ausmus at the plate.

i'd rather have Jeff Reed behind the plate....like the current Jeff Reed. call him up tomorrow see what he's up to.

captainmorgan07
08-16-2006, 10:30 AM
that's why pudge is the leader of the tigers he'll play anywhere they ask him to

IowaRed
08-16-2006, 11:38 AM
If Pudge can play 2B, I wonder if Brandon Phillips can play short.......oh never mind. :)

westofyou
08-16-2006, 12:16 PM
He moved there because of an emergency, it was not a start or an act of "team building" it was an 8th inning move in August because of an injury.

redsfan4445
08-16-2006, 01:56 PM
:beerme: :beerme:
i'd rather have Jeff Reed behind the plate....like the current Jeff Reed. call him up tomorrow see what he's up to.

I would RATHER have Dave Ross catching everyday and ONLY when he needs a day off, Valentin is the cather.. im sick of LaRue getting starts.. NOWAY he should have started last night..

KalDanielsfan
08-16-2006, 11:36 PM
:beerme: :beerme:

I would RATHER have Dave Ross catching everyday and ONLY when he needs a day off, Valentin is the cather.. im sick of LaRue getting starts.. NOWAY he should have started last night..

lol i have no idea i would ever drop Jeff Reed's name ever again...loved that guy

5TimeWSChamps
08-16-2006, 11:46 PM
You can find him in Elizabethton, TN; Coaching the Twins Rookie Ball team