PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Packages

Rex Argos
08-21-2006, 10:49 PM
For those of you who have some sort of season ticket package...what package do you own? Are you happy with your seating, the price that you pay, and will you keep it for next season?

BuckWoody
08-21-2006, 11:21 PM
We have the full season package which we share with 4 other couples and it works out great. Each couple gets 16 games (one gets 17) and we get $36 Terrace Infield Box seats for $30 a piece. There are a handful of other great perks too: opportunity to buy two extra Opening Day tix, season ticket account for buying extra seats (no discount on those but no service charge either), luncheons with Reds coaches and players, batting practice day, guaranteed playoff tix, and a few more that I can't think of right now.

If you can get a group like we have to go in with you, it's definitley the way to go. We'll likely never give them up...knock on wood.

Cedric
08-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Always had season because of parents. Soon I'll be on my own, probably gonna stay in the same area. I think the best view of a baseball game is right field, so I love being on the wall out there. We used to be in right field green seats at Riverfront/Cinergy. Weird place being right behind the bullpen. We saw about ten almost fights with opposing team relievers and fans.

It's definately worth it.