PDA

View Full Version : Krivsky phoning in during Cards/Cubs game

Jr's Boy
08-27-2006, 10:55 PM
He didn't say a whole lot,however I found it interesting he was calling from Chattanooga.:confused:

reds44
08-27-2006, 10:59 PM
He's watching Homer pitch for the Lookouts tomorrow night.

No I'm not making that up.

ol'Sparky
08-28-2006, 11:44 AM
He's watching Homer pitch for the Lookouts tomorrow night.

No I'm not making that up.

that's what i was thinking, they're gonna bring him up .... lock it and chalk it !! :thumbup:

Heath
08-28-2006, 12:03 PM
that's what i was thinking, they're gonna bring him up .... lock it and chalk it !! :thumbup:

there are also another 30 or so players in Chattanooga right now - and darn near a pennant race.

The team is not called the Chattanooga Baileys. Though, some around here would probably drive down in a hurry if they had Bailey's Irish Creme Night.

:D

Chip R
08-28-2006, 12:12 PM
The team is not called the Chattanooga Baileys. Though, some around here would probably drive down in a hurry if they had Bailey's Irish Creme Night.

:D

Just as long as they don't drive back the same night. :all_cohol

MaineRed
08-28-2006, 12:30 PM

Based on this, Ray Nagin will be named to the President Bush's cabinet very soon since the Prez is visiting New Orleans today.

I think he would make a great transportation secretary.

KittyDuran
08-28-2006, 01:28 PM
there are also another 30 or so players in Chattanooga right now - and darn near a pennant race.

:DThey've already made the playoffs by winning the first half of the season in their division. :thumbup: They're fighting IIRC for home field advantage during the playoffs.

goreds2
08-28-2006, 01:30 PM

:pray:

paulrichjr
08-28-2006, 04:07 PM
OK I have a question about Minor League Ball. If you win the first half of the division you are in the playoffs. If you also win the 2nd half who do you play since you won the first half....Are there lots of teams in the playoffs or just 2? (I never watch minor league ball so I honestly don't know the answer to this)

FoReel
08-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Just as long as they don't drive back the same night. :all_cohol
Hopefully Freel willn't go down there.

Heath
08-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Hopefully Freel willn't go down there.

Farney will probably go though.