PDA

View Full Version : 31-43 now since June 8th

5TimeWSChamps
08-31-2006, 12:28 AM
The sound you just heard was the Dodgers beating us down into the ground to end our season.

Who Dey?

Ibleedblue
08-31-2006, 12:54 AM
I say this loss should finally put to rest the talk of bringing Bailey up. Lets leave him where he is, even if he came up and was lights out, he wouldn't be able to do enough to get us to the playoffs.

snowstorm
08-31-2006, 01:17 AM
The Dodgers swept us in the season series. This team ought to be embarrassed.:thumbdown

I am so disgusted right now. What happened since the first game in SF? Where has the sense of urgency gone?

jfleur87
08-31-2006, 01:24 AM
:beerme: good one, yet sadly true

Razor Shines
08-31-2006, 01:26 AM
The Dodgers swept us in the season series. This team ought to be embarrassed.:thumbdown

I am so disgusted right now. What happened since the first game in SF? Where has the sense of urgency gone?

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. But people say it a lot and it sounds good I guess. It's not that they're not trying, they just aren't that good. They've played above they're heads all season. Effort can only get you so far. I still wouldn't count them out just yet, they could very easily get hot again. It doesn't look very likely at this point, but you never know. But I don't think they tried any less hard tonight than they did in the first game against SF. They are just simply not playing well at all.