PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dictators... I'm back!!!

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 08:09 PM
I have returned to let all of you know that your beloved dictators have started blocking IP addresses in a feeble attempt to censor those who they do not agree with. However, Internet sophisticates like myself can always find a way around their pathetic attempts. You guys should be in the minor leagues. You can't play with the Big Boys.

All of you better watch out. You might be the next to have your IP address blocked due to 1 poorly chosen word because that's what life is like under a dictatorship.

You cannot stop me. You can only hope to contain me! LOL

guernsey
08-29-2002, 08:11 PM
I suppose next you'll threaten to shut the whole site down.

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 08:13 PM
No, but I could if I wanted to. All I'm fighting for is a little fairness in this dictatorial world called RedsZone.

Come on... let's negotiate.

guernsey
08-29-2002, 08:18 PM
Go ahead. Show me what you've got.

Raisor
08-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by #1RedsZoner
No, but I could if I wanted to. All I'm fighting for is a little fairness in this dictatorial world called RedsZone.

Come on... let's negotiate.

Negotiate what? Your right to be an ass?

PSR

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by guernsey
Go ahead. Show me what you've got.

I don't negotiate with people who are not the dictators.

guernsey
08-29-2002, 08:23 PM
Or else you've got nuthin'.

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Raisor

Negotiate what? Your right to be an ass?

PSR

Negotiate the unblocking of my IP address.

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by guernsey
Or else you've got nuthin'.

Oh, I've got sumthin'.

GAC
08-29-2002, 08:32 PM
This is great! I forgot all about the impending strike, and all the sitcoms are in reruns anyway.

So we may as well listen to some deranged, childish idiot make baseless threats to a sports forum.

This could be better than watching the Soprano's :thumbup:

syncope
08-29-2002, 08:35 PM
I have returned to let all of you know that your beloved dictators have started blocking IP addresses in a feeble attempt to censor those who they do not agree with. However, Internet sophisticates like myself can always find a way around their pathetic attempts. You guys should be in the minor leagues. You can't play with the Big Boys.

All of you better watch out. You might be the next to have your IP address blocked due to 1 poorly chosen word because that's what life is like under a dictatorship.

You cannot stop me. You can only hope to contain me! LOL

Hey, Red Storm is back!
:lol:

JaxRed
08-29-2002, 08:55 PM
"Internet sophisticates like myself".......

Hard to be one, when you can't spell it.

Raisor
08-29-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by GAC
This is great! I forgot all about the impending strike, and all the sitcoms are in reruns anyway.

So we may as well listen to some deranged, childish idiot make baseless threats to a sports forum.

This could be better than watching the Soprano's :thumbup:

thanks for reminding me! Every time I go to Blockbusters, season three is checked out already.

:(

MightyJoeYoung
08-29-2002, 08:59 PM
Welcome back Storm, hope you stay awhile and thanks for sticking up for this crazy old man when i was bannished lol
Next time you go to a game let me know and I'll fix you up with some box seats... GO REDS .. Bernie
PS stay out of trouble and don't take site down it's the only place on line I know how to find lol

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JaxRed
"Internet sophisticates like myself".......

Hard to be one, when you can't spell it.

What you talkin' about Willis?

guernsey
08-29-2002, 09:01 PM

Oh, I've got sumthin'.

Talk, talk, talk.

Type, type, type.

Blah, blah, blah.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

When are you going to actually DO something?

I can tell you already that the admins and mods don't negotiate with terrorists, so go ahead and do your dastardly deed and be done with it. I'm waiting with breathless anticipation.

Don't stay up past your bedtime, though.

#1RedsZoner
08-29-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Raisor

thanks for reminding me! Every time I go to Blockbusters, season three is checked out already.

:(

Try Netflix

syncope
08-29-2002, 09:09 PM

Try Netflix

#1RedZoner is going to shut down Redszone by offering movie rental tips?

Boss-Hog
08-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Screw you, Joe. Not only are we not "negotiating," but your new IP addresses are blocked and I'm saving this message as evidence, in the event that anything does happen (highly unlikely).

Boss