PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Reds!

Willy
09-24-2006, 07:15 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank the Reds for making my summer a lot more enjoyable. Yes this past month has been pretty miserable, but the 5 month before that were wonderful. The Reds played inspired baseball late into the season for the first time in a while.

Most nights they were overmatched, but fought to the end and won more game than I thought they would. Yes I wish they would have finished stronger, but obviously midnight came early for this cinderella team.

This is going to be an exciting offseason. The Reds have a solid owner and GM for the first time since, well I can't remember. They also have a nice core of players to add to. And I would be willing to bet this team won't be picked to finish last next season.

So let's not end this solid season by bashing the ending, lets focus on the good, and the bright future.

captainmorgan07
09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
i agree

Tom Servo
09-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Well said. It was fun, and with an exciting offseason the last month of the 07 season can be as fun as the first few of the 06 season. :thumbup:

jmac
09-24-2006, 07:54 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank the Reds for making my summer a lot more enjoyable. Yes this past month has been pretty miserable, but the 5 month before that were wonderful. The Reds played inspired baseball late into the season for the first time in a while.

Most nights they were overmatched, but fought to the end and won more game than I thought they would. Yes I wish they would have finished stronger, but obviously midnight came early for this cinderella team.

This is going to be an exciting offseason. The Reds have a solid owner and GM for the first time since, well I can't remember. They also have a nice core of players to add to. And I would be willing to bet this team won't be picked to finish last next season.

So let's not end this solid season by bashing the ending, lets focus on the good, and the bright future.

well said :beerme: