PDA

View Full Version : 2 man rotation

redsupport
09-26-2006, 10:26 PM
copy the little general the self anointed genius gene mauch go with harang and arroyo skip Michaluk, 2 man rotation

mth123
09-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Arroyo and Harang and skip the 3 pains. (Ok its not that good and Spahn and Sain don't need to worry.)

Falls City Beer
09-26-2006, 10:43 PM
I can tolerate Michalak for one more start; what I can't stomach is the thought of another automatic Lohse loss.

Patrick Bateman
09-26-2006, 10:47 PM
I can tolerate Michalak for one more start; what I can't stomach is the thought of another automatic Lohse loss.

Michalak is easily worse than Lohse.

Falls City Beer
09-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Michalak is easily worse than Lohse.

Not in their current streaks, he isn't.

Over their careers, yes.

But you have to admit, right now, Lohse is the Reds' worst pitcher. He's unsalvageable. The only bright spot is that this will be Lohse's last start of the season on Thursday.

redsupport
09-26-2006, 10:57 PM
how about nine guys pitching one inning each. Sanchez is a tough pitcher

Tom Servo
09-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Free Jason Johnson

Falls City Beer
09-26-2006, 11:00 PM
how about nine guys pitching one inning each. Sanchez is a tough pitcher

Sanchez is tough. But I think the park is big enough to keep in a lot of long flyballs for Michalak. I'm more concerned about the offense tomorrow than the Reds' pitching.

But Thursday I'm worried about the pitching. Lohse has the stink of death on him.

reds44
09-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Sanchez is tough. But I think the park is big enough to keep in a lot of long flyballs for Michalak. I'm more concerned about the offense tomorrow than the Reds' pitching.

But Thursday I'm worried about the pitching. Lohse has the stink of death on him.
Tomorrow would be a perfect game to have Milton.

Honestly, I would throw Jason Johnson out there.

I would let Arroyo and Harang go on 3 days rest until we are eliminated. Just have them go on 3 days rest every time and go from there. When you need another starter, then figure it out with matchups.

Patrick Bateman
09-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Not in their current streaks, he isn't.

Over their careers, yes.

But you have to admit, right now, Lohse is the Reds' worst pitcher. He's unsalvageable. The only bright spot is that this will be Lohse's last start of the season on Thursday.

Yes, Lohse is pitching horrendously right now, but I don't think Michalak has ever gone on a good stretch, so I would rather go with Lohse. There's some chance he pitches effectively, albeit not much the way he's pitching.

reds44
09-26-2006, 11:05 PM
nm

Topcat
09-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Michalak's a gimmicky pitcher and with the young Marlins lineup I truly could see him having some success.

Tornon
09-26-2006, 11:59 PM
So.. if we manage to get the playoffs somehow, who is our #3?

jmac
09-27-2006, 12:05 AM
So.. if we manage to get the playoffs somehow, who is our #3?

harang,BA,harang,BA,harang

if it goes 7=
game6 BA
game 7 harang
:D :D :D :D

Jr's Boy
09-27-2006, 01:15 AM
I'd be trotting out our ace's on short rest for this series,however I hope Michalec can throw a gem.:clap:

crazybob60
09-27-2006, 01:34 AM
Tomorrow would be a perfect game to have Milton.

Honestly, I would throw Jason Johnson out there.

I would let Arroyo and Harang go on 3 days rest until we are eliminated. Just have them go on 3 days rest every time and go from there. When you need another starter, then figure it out with matchups.

You heard it hear first...tomorrow Eric Milton will throw a perfect game to go along with the two no hitters that he already has (he does already have two, right?) and then the like 8 or so near no hitters he has thrown throughout his career.

cumberlandreds
09-27-2006, 11:53 AM
You heard it hear first...tomorrow Eric Milton will throw a perfect game to go along with the two no hitters that he already has (he does already have two, right?) and then the like 8 or so near no hitters he has thrown throughout his career.

If Milton pitches tommorrow he will have to do it right handed. He just had surgery on his left elbow.