PDA

View Full Version : Pass The Cool Aid...the Brewers Can Be a Tough Team to End the Year Playing

He's Dunn It
09-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Not sure I need to say much more than that....uggh. My brother in law was in Milwaukee that brutal weekend in '99.

The 2006 Reds are like that pretty girl in high school who had the locker next to you. About the time you'd express any interest in her, she'd find a way to break your heart.

And just when you've put it in your mind not to think that way about her, she slinks up to you with a big hello and gets your hopes up again.

Baseball...it's designed to break your heart...

goreds2
09-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Not sure I need to say much more than that....uggh. My brother in law was in Milwaukee that brutal weekend in '99.

The 2006 Reds are like that pretty girl in high school who had the locker next to you. About the time you'd express any interest in her, she'd find a way to break your heart.

And just when you've put it in your mind not to think that way about her, she slinks up to you with a big hello and gets your hopes up again.

Baseball...it's designed to break your heart...

1999: Let's hope the Brewers will HELP us this time around.

BuckWoody
09-26-2006, 11:35 PM
http://www.geocities.com/eds_python/notdeady.jpg
We're not dead yet....

redsupport
09-26-2006, 11:38 PM
the astros are the problem they wont lose

paulrichjr
09-27-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm scared of the Pirates right now but in the last week of the season I am still looking at the standings...WOW!!!

Heath
09-27-2006, 12:48 PM
http://www.geocities.com/eds_python/notdeady.jpg
We're not dead yet....

In fact, I'm feeling quite better.

Tornon
09-27-2006, 01:03 PM
I hope your right & the Brewers are a tough team to end the year playing.. hopefully the Pirates are easy

IowaRed
09-27-2006, 04:22 PM
My wife and I were in Milwaukee that weekend and saw the Fri & Sat games. We couldn't stay for the Sunday victory and the 6 hour rain delay but the weather and the games we saw were awful