PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia List of Players' Entrance Music

Johnny Footstool
12-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Threads on this subject seem to pop up once a year, so maybe a link to this site should go in the archives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_baseball_entrance_music

Some awesome choices:

Willie Bloomquist: "In Bloom" - Nirvana
Pat Burell: "Holy Diver" - Dio
Cliff Floyd: Theme from "Sanford and Son"
Tom Gordon: "Flash Gordon Theme" - Queen

savafan
12-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Luis Gonzalez, Arizona Diamondbacks: "Get'cha Head in the Game", High School Musical

:laugh:

Yachtzee
12-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Roy Halladay, Toronto Blue Jays: "Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)", Robert Palmer ("Doc" Halladay?).
Shigetoshi Hasegawa, Seattle Mariners: "Gettin' Jiggy With It", Will Smith (Gettin' "Shiggy" With It?)
Raul Ibanez, Seattle Mariners: "Werewolves of London", Warren Zevon, "Me, Myself and I", De La Soul (A couple of good music choices there)
Mike Mussina, New York Yankees: "The Zoo", The Scorpions (good song)
Mike Myers, New York Yankees: Theme from "Halloween" (:laugh:)

And yet no one has listed my favorite entrance music, "Kick Out the Jams" by the MC5 :evil:

blumj
12-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Papelbon also went through an Ultimate Warrior(?) period, which means nothing to me, but all the wrestling fans went nuts over it.

Roy Tucker
12-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Luis Gonzalez, Arizona Diamondbacks: "Get'cha Head in the Game", High School Musical

:laugh:

He must have a teenage daughter.

We wore out the "High School Musical" tape I made and now the DVD is on constant loop.

Joseph
12-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Mike Myers, New York Yankees: Theme from "Halloween" (:laugh:)

IMO the single best piece of 'simple' music ever.

Superdude
12-14-2006, 04:59 PM
I want to get Burrel just to hear Holy Diver every time he came up. That might be the single greatest composition in human history. I don't care what it takes...just get it done Wayne.

Yachtzee
12-14-2006, 05:09 PM
I want to get Burrel just to hear Holy Diver every time he came up. That might be the single greatest composition in human history. I don't care what it takes...just get it done Wayne.

Even better than "Rainbow in the Dark?"

Tom Servo
12-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Mike Myers wins, hands down.