PDA

View Full Version : Miss Nevada - enjoy, guys

Matt700wlw
12-23-2006, 09:44 AM
This is a must for all guys.....have you seen this?

I hope I'm not out of line on this one.

Still trying to figure out why she was de-throned :D

Reds Freak
12-23-2006, 10:42 AM
Check out the guy in the South Florida lacrosse shirt in that one picture. I don't think he minded the dethroning. Is that drool in the corner of his mouth?

Highlifeman21
12-23-2006, 11:46 AM
The stars as a censor were a nice touch.

She seems like a wholesome girl that was just experimenting....

Redsland
12-23-2006, 11:48 AM
I assume she's from whichever county is just west of Clark County. Probably lived reeeeal close to the line. ;)

RedFanAlways1966
12-23-2006, 11:49 AM
I have now decided that I DO NOT like red stars. Has nothing to do with communism or Che Guevara... I just recently started disliking them. ;)

BTW... if it is true that this "lady" was only 17-years-old when these glorious pics were taken, can it be considered illegal (under 18) for them to be posted to the internet?

Anyhow... if you go to canada.com, there are a lot less red stars. There are black boxes, but not as many as there are red stars.

Matt700wlw
12-23-2006, 11:49 AM
This will certainly increase the ratings of the Miss America show that nobody watches...

Brilliant. :clap:

:)

Dom Heffner
12-23-2006, 11:58 AM
You know- I went to South Florida, and I was not aware that we had a Lacrosse team.

And, yeah, the chick in those picutres was okay. :)

Reds4Life
12-23-2006, 12:11 PM
There are a bunch of red stars in the way................... :(

paintmered
12-23-2006, 12:18 PM
I don't mean to be a prude here, but I can't keep this thread open in good faith considering rule #2.

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions.

The red stars in my opinion are comparable to using masked profanity. Plus, this is supposed to be a family friendly board. I wouldn't consider this safe for work, let alone safe for most minors.