PDA

View Full Version : Getting A Job with the Reds??

Sean_CaseyRules
01-03-2007, 11:00 AM
I was wandering how to find out about getting a job in the Reds organization. This would be a dream job for me! If anyone would be able to help me out I would be GREATLY appriciated! Thanks for helping if you can!

Joseph
01-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I thought you wanted to be Angus Young. :)

Reds.com has a job section. It may not be your dream, but you've got to start somewhere. Wayne K started in ticket sales or something like that.

Team Clark
01-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Wayne K started in ticket sales or something like that.
If you look at it a certain way...he still is. ;)

Sean_CaseyRules
01-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks, and just cause I can play like him doesn't mean I want the fame, fourtune, and girls....wait....maybe i do...hmm...well look at what happened to the last person that was famous that supported the Reds....

Newman4
01-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, are you a 40-something "has been" middle reliever or maybe position player that has intangibles such as "crafty" and "professionalism" that can give "quality at bats"?

No, well I guess you're out of luck. :evil:

Just kidding. Good luck man!

Heath
01-03-2007, 07:32 PM
mlb.com just posted some part-time work - I don't know what the qualifications are - but they are for sports stringers and on-line game operations. Pay is low, but if you are single and like baseball, it's a nice second income.

George Foster
01-04-2007, 12:55 AM
mlb.com just posted some part-time work - I don't know what the qualifications are - but they are for sports stringers and on-line game operations. Pay is low, but if you are single and like baseball, it's a nice second income.

This would be a great job and you get to go to the park everynight and set it the press box for free!! MLB needs people to type in the play-by-play for their web site.

Eric_Davis
01-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Who is this....George Costanza?

Sean_CaseyRules
01-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Nope, just your friendly neighborhood....well....just a kid that loves baseball and needs some money!

justincredible
01-04-2007, 11:58 AM
I can't find the employment stuff on the Reds site or the MLB site. I've seen them on there before but now I'm lost.

MasonBuzz3
01-04-2007, 12:55 PM
www.teamworkonline.com
great site with a ton of job postings throughout the sports world. I know the Reds just signed on to be part of this. This is the only way that some teams except resumes.