PDA

View Full Version : Well, here's one celebrity couple that I never expected...

savafan
01-26-2007, 08:20 PM
http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/GuffShuff.asp?filename=6a9Ra8wa.9amal&folder=aGDafTaSah4afaf&Name=GuffShuff&dtSiteDate=20070127

They are two of Hollywood's most famous stars, and now rumours are abuzz that the sexiest man on the planet George Clooney is romantically involved with buxom blonde Pamela Anderson.

The two stars sparked off rumours of a romance when they were spotted frolicking together on a fun dinner date.

According to reports, Clooney booked a private room at Sherman Oaks, California restaurant the Valley Inn, so that the he and Anderson could enjoy a quiet dinner without any intrusion on Jan 7 this year.

And from dinner, which ended with Pammie sitting on Clooney's lap, the two have been spending an increasing amount of time in each others company.

A pal revealed that both Clooney and Anderson are "determined" to keep their budding romance away from the tabloids for the moment.

"George and Pam have been determined to keep this one quiet," Contactmusic quoted the source, as saying.

While Clooney has dated the likes of Lisa Snowden, Renee Zellweger and Kelly Preston, Anderson's tastes run more into rock stars.

She recently split from husband Kid Rock last year (06) after a brief three month marriage, before which she was married to rocker Tommy Lee.

Also:
http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2007/01/26/pamela-anderson-and-george-clooney-dating/

Highlifeman21
01-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Come on George, did you really have to go slummin?

Chip R
01-26-2007, 09:50 PM
A pal revealed that both Clooney and Anderson are "determined" to keep their budding romance away from the tabloids for the moment.

"George and Pam have been determined to keep this one quiet," Contactmusic quoted the source, as saying.

Yeah, good luck with that.

vaticanplum
01-26-2007, 09:56 PM
George Clooney is an alien-like combination of faint-worthy good looks and freakishly great brains and attitude. He also happens to be a snappy dresser. The man has earned the right to date whoever the flip he wants. Hell, mix it up, George, you deserve it. That combination of brains and beauty doesn't come around often so he's unlikely to meet his exact match. Except for me, of course, but I'm content to let him bide his time til we meet :)

(I hope you all know I'm joking. Mostly.)

Sweetstop
01-26-2007, 10:10 PM
Hope Miss Pamela appreciates all that's George.

Pamooney, Cloomela, Cloopam, GeoPam...hmmm

savafan
01-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Cloomela

Isn't that what she got from Tommy Lee?

Chip R
01-26-2007, 10:26 PM

:lol: Beat me to it.

blumj
01-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah, good luck with that.

Some pal, too. With friends like that...

BoydsOfSummer
01-26-2007, 10:54 PM

baahhaa... you made me choke on my smoke...:lol:

Razor Shines
01-26-2007, 11:08 PM
"Right on. Make sure you wear a rubber dude. She gets around. Oh yeah, like a record."

Cedric
01-27-2007, 12:29 AM
He deserves the hep.

Larry Schuler
01-27-2007, 03:43 AM
I'm not sure I believe this story.

A while back Clooney was quoted as saying he'd like to go around Hollywood and court several actresses for fun, just to make the papparazzi's 'juicy' rumors worthless. He said people who are hounded by tabloids should just go on random dates with eachother to throw them off.

LoganBuck
01-27-2007, 08:04 AM
That is true, but both do share their passion for activism. Clooney for his numerous causes, and Anderson for her work with PETA. They may have more parallels then anyone wants to admit. While we assume that Pamela Anderson is "dirty", do we have any doubt that Clooney has gotten around the block as well? As far as I am concerned it is the old double standard of sex.

Sweetstop
01-27-2007, 08:23 AM

Thanks for getting my day off right, savafan. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: