PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day tickets already on eBay

01-30-2007, 12:54 AM
For 4. Wonder how few will be for sale this year. This is probably how I'll get mine.:thumbdown

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Reds-vs-Cubs-Opening-Day-Tickets-4-2-FIELD-Row-

tripleaaaron
01-30-2007, 02:17 AM
Do you go to 20 games a year? get a 20 game package and you get guaranteed Opening day ticket options. If you buy a 20 game bleacher package or the $5 one, Upper View or whatever, than it often can end up being cheaper than buying them on E-Bay, Even if you can only make it to a few of the 20 games.

tripleaaaron
01-30-2007, 02:17 AM
But You have to do it by the 31st for the Opening Day ticket Options

johngalt
01-30-2007, 09:40 AM
But You have to do it by the 31st for the Opening Day ticket Options

The 31st is the deadline for still getting the old 2006 prices. You can buy the 20-game packages anytime and have the Opening Day ticket options.

It's a pretty good value. One of my cousins picked up a package because they always go to 10-15 games anyway, so getting this ticket package is actually going to be like getting a couple games free in addition to those because of the pricing.

Joseph
01-30-2007, 09:41 AM
I've already had my eye on eBay for tickets. It's how I've gotten mine each of the last two years, and how I'll get them this year too.

jimbo
01-30-2007, 12:33 PM
There are usually a limited number of opening day tickets that go on sale sometime in February. I've never had a problem getting a pair then.

tripleaaaron
01-30-2007, 03:31 PM
The 31st is the deadline for still getting the old 2006 prices. You can buy the 20-game packages anytime and have the Opening Day ticket options.

It's a pretty good value. One of my cousins picked up a package because they always go to 10-15 games anyway, so getting this ticket package is actually going to be like getting a couple games free in addition to those because of the pricing.

Not true, check out the double asterick next to guaranteed open day ticket options. then down at the bottom it says
** Must have deposit made on account by Jan. 31, 2007, to be considered for offer.

James B.
01-30-2007, 05:28 PM
There are usually a limited number of opening day tickets that go on sale sometime in February. I've never had a problem getting a pair then.

How do you get them? I try every year and always come up empty. The only opening day I have attended, I got the tickets on eBay.

jimbo
01-30-2007, 09:18 PM
How do you get them? I try every year and always come up empty. The only opening day I have attended, I got the tickets on eBay.

I get them through the online sale. There's a little trick in getting past the virtual waiting room you get put in when trying to buy them. PM me and I'll tell you how.

johngalt
01-31-2007, 12:29 PM
Not true, check out the double asterick next to guaranteed open day ticket options. then down at the bottom it says
** Must have deposit made on account by Jan. 31, 2007, to be considered for offer.

That's for Opening Day BONUS ticket options. If you look at the packages up above, they have a line that says "Guaranteed Opening Day Ticket Options (NEW for 2007)."

justincredible
01-31-2007, 01:41 PM
I just got off the phone to purchase my 20 game flex package even though it doesn't include the opening day guarantee. I will be trying like crazy when tickets go on sale to get opening day seats.

redsfan30
01-31-2007, 01:44 PM
I usually go through Riverfront Tickets. It's alittle more expensive but you're promised tickets. I don't have to worry about an Ebay scam or anything like that.

joeredleg
02-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know when Opening Day tickets go on sale? I thought they would have announced something by now.

Reds Fanatic
02-08-2007, 08:31 AM
They have made no announcement yet. In the past the tickets have went on sale in mid February but it looks like the tickets are not being sold until March this year. Someone in another thread said ticket packs were going to be sold in early March.

goreds2
02-08-2007, 08:41 AM
This is all the information at the moment.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/ticketing/index.jsp?c_id=cin