PDA

View Full Version : Now would be perfect timing..

I(heart)Freel
02-06-2007, 09:11 PM
After the off-season signing Reds fans we're clamoring for, wouldn't now be the opportune time to announce the Opening Day (and single game tickets) on sale date?

And isn't the "normal" time usually the second or third Saturday in February?

I understand the push to sell as many high priced packages as possible, but surely we're close to hearing a date.

Anyone got any inside word? Any rumblings from down on 2nd and Main?

:help:

redsgabp
02-06-2007, 09:26 PM
After the off-season signing Reds fans we're clamoring for, wouldn't now be the opportune time to announce the Opening Day (and single game tickets) on sale date?

And isn't the "normal" time usually the second or third Saturday in February?

I understand the push to sell as many high priced packages as possible, but surely we're close to hearing a date.

Anyone got any inside word? Any rumblings from down on 2nd and Main?

:help:

from what i have heard the only way to get openingday tickets will be to buy a power packs.

i have heard that there will not be any single game opening day tickets.
but i have been known to be wrong before.

I(heart)Freel
02-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the reply. But it also begs the question: when are the Power Paks going onsale?

I loved that package last year.

redsgabp
02-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the reply. But it also begs the question: when are the Power Paks going onsale?

I loved that package last year.

i thought i heard someone say sometime in march.

Caveat Emperor
02-06-2007, 10:49 PM
After last season's debacle, I'm pretty sure Aaron Harang would be happy if he didn't have to hear the words "Opening Day" unless they were absolutely necessary to be said.

Caseyfan21
02-06-2007, 10:53 PM
They told someone at the winter caravan stop in Columbus tickets would go on sale "sometime in March." It was the person working the booth where you could sign up to win OD tickets so they could have been just talking but they seemed to know. Quite a bit later than in years past.

BEETTLEBUG
02-07-2007, 05:58 AM
MARCH 3rd on POWER PACK MARCH 10th everything else.

fourrunhomer
02-07-2007, 10:39 AM

My birthday is March 10th if anyone is wanting to buy reds tickets to give as a birthday present to a complete stranger.

Johnny Footstool
02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
eBay will have them.:devil:

I(heart)Freel
02-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks mucho Beettlebug!!!